Choked to death on a ham sandwich

>choked to death on a ham sandwich
Sorry I dont buy it. She was clearly a veteran eater.

Attached: F203C60D-2F00-48B8-B636-400ED76839A9.jpg (1017x1024, 203.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robertchristgau.com/get_artist.php?id=4892&name=Cass Elliott
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sometimes fat people eat so fast they don't chew properly and choke on large pieces of food

>looking like this
>in the 1960s
in absolute awe of this laddy

Fat people should be lit on fire

It's most likely due to their increased eating capacity. Causes some fatties to over estimate even their admittedly enhanced gorging abilities

Don't Call Me Mama Any More (RCA Victor). How about Fatso? D

Attached: 1607206290677.jpg (400x266, 18.4K)

john phillips was cia and also a a bad person

She was just ahead of her time. Would have perfect for today's obesity-obsessed Any Forumstant.

Attached: 2aa33dac98a053081d786c2cde115315.jpg (485x480, 39.49K)

Is that real lol

Her bum looks good here but her face isn’t attractive. I like big women but nah

proto pochaco

I thought she died of a heart attack caused by a combo of obesity, long time drug use, and heavy drug use the night she died
I find it oddly fascinating that she died in the same apartment Keith Moon died in, an apartment owned by Harry Nilsson, the guy who wrote that weird lime in the coconut song

Actually, she had been clean and sober for quite a while before she died, but you're right about her dying of a heart attack.
She died in her sleep, but you're probably right about her obesity being one of the main causes if not THE main cause.

Lime in The Coconut and Jump In The Fire are the only good thing Nillsen did, IMHO. I never much cared for his music, or that he was good friends with The Beatles. Also I didn't like his musical contributions to The Point, or the theme song to Courtship of Eddie's Father. The original Without You by Badfinger was much better. I always thought he was a second rate Van Dyke Parks rip off/wannabe.

Quite possibly the most degenerate group in all music

That's what made them so subversive.

first based christgau review i've seen

>An oft-repeated urban legend is that Elliot choked to death on a ham sandwich. The story spread soon after the discovery of her body and was based on speculation in the initial media coverage. A 2014 article in Haaretz identified the person who started the false rumor as follows: "Unfortunately, the first doctor [in London] who examined her speculated to the press about the cause of death, and that's the version that stuck." An autopsy had not been performed when the physician was quoted, and the Metropolitan Police told reporters that a partially eaten sandwich found in her room might have been relevant to the cause of death. When Keith Simpson performed the autopsy, he determined that Elliot had died of heart failure, and that no food was present in her windpipe.

Wait, you mean you didn't like the music to the live action version of Popeye starring Robin Williams and directed by Robert Altman?

TIL. I never once questioned the ham sandwich story. Seems like a pretty rude thing to make up. “Fat chick dies from literally inhaling food”.

Yes it’s real

robertchristgau.com/get_artist.php?id=4892&name=Cass Elliott

NOPE!

Mama Cass was a good personal friend of Charles Manson. Why does no one talk about this?

Also the tall guy in the band was fuckjing his own daughter at the time.