>Getting 7-8 Million a show + 90 percent royalty rate
>Concerts Full of Stacys and Hot Latinas paying top dollar

>Por Que?
Are you racist? why all the weeb stuff but no Latinx Representation

Attached: images.jpg (293x172, 12.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPViCRZJBak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Album is an actual masterpiece and creates such a chill summer vibe with exceptional sequencing; everyone who actually goes outside can enjoy, he even brings a cool band on stage, you will see this branding on merchandise for the rest of your life, i love it

He is one of the most genuine artists in the music industry and is still basically independent just with a distribution deal, he puts american artists like drake to shame currently in terms of recent quality

Nobody cares. Promote somewhere else

bro... literally who?

Is shitty Any Forums spam part of the package with your manager or something?

wah im not getting enough spotify plays :,(

new record has more streams than anything else this year and he's the #6 artist worldwide on spotify. i think he's getting enough

No but it’s not enough. He needs more, and recognition on Any Forums

i cannot think of any worst genre than reggaeton.

Trap

>do DUH do DUH do DUH do DUH

>biggest artist in the world
>constant Masonic imagery/signalling
>just a coincidence, take your meds

Attached: Bunny.jpg (1200x900, 177.74K)

>if we define evil as ”every single geometric shape”, then it’s clear to see that evil is all around us!!!!!
Meds.

Also, is the reason schizos always focus on supposed visual symbols, rather than literary symbols, because they actually can’t read?

You people write your words in gobbledygook anyway, normal people can't read your chicken scratch "in" language. youtube.com/watch?v=vPViCRZJBak

I don't know who that is.

The only artist like this I’ve listened to is Lil Nas X, just not my thing I’m not into K-pop either.

Hate this faggot so much

he has probably smashed more women than your entire ancestral tree, you see him as a threat, the rabbit always has distain for the fox, while other foxes give respect

Attached: Bad_Bunny_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (320x480, 42.25K)

>Have sex sexy sexy sex muh dick I fuck more girls
No one cares how much whores you fucked if it has no meaning. Hope this faggot spic gets an STD.

>un verano sin ti
for me, it's "tarot"

I don't know who this is and I don't care. The masses are retarded so if it's as popular as you say I can only assume that it's music for retards.

No one listens to spic music but spics, i dont care if its breaking records, fuck that ricky martin shit. call me when music is good again

What this niggas name?

Sematary