Is she Any Forumscore?

Is she Any Forumscore?

Attached: clairo.jpg (720x720, 122.92K)

Literally who fucking are these people
No one knows who this tiktok-whore looking bitch is

newfag

Attached: 1662713053851202.jpg (400x376, 20.98K)

She didn't even release an album until 2019, the fuck are you talking about?

She’s had viral songs dating back to 2017. Anyways, I was kinda turned off to her knowing her father was some marketing tycoon scumbag with some status in the music industry

Hellyeah, she's fucking hot. Legit 9/10 tier

decided to giver her music a shot after Any Forums had been shilling her for years. what a fucking snoozefest that was
she's hot I'll give you that

who the fuck is that?

look like she is releasing mid 6/10 artsy pop albums, and that she gets stan on twitter by normies because of her positions.

ALL THE WAY BACK TO 2017!? Damn dude you're like an ultra oldfag.

she claims to be 'bedroom' pop and yet her father through nepotism landed her a record deal. he probably bought views on her videos too (but she'll never admit that). any attempt to criticise her for this is lauded as sexism by her and her tween fanbase. her father was literally the ceo of coke and she had access to a 'bedroom' setup that most could only dream of.

? She’s just been spammed here for years now. You not knowing that would make one think you’re as the guy called you, a newfag. Hush already, pls

>Oh no not someone getting help from family!
Fuck off commie. Its no different than a construction worker getting a job at his dads company. Family should look after each other

Damn bro, why don't you listen to brains a bus station while you cry about it

Attached: a2798918813_10.jpg (1200x1196, 273.4K)

I want her to be more interesting than she is. Saw her live when I got a free ticket to the governors ball...she had a reverb drenched shoegazey instrumental intro that was kinda cool but the rest of her set was largely forgettable. Whoever her female guitarist was for that show was legit, though.

Attached: pepelick.png (1494x1002, 140.92K)

Discount Frankie cosmos

cope. also her music is bad and you should feel bad for having such shit taste.

I would

she hit the wall

You're a hebephile.