Attached: AJR.jpg (900x900, 95.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEyyQl1W5wc
youtube.com/watch?v=NmwCBBJbEZE
youtube.com/watch?v=s3deZAT-XY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes they are

/thread

the worst part of AJR (other than their music) is that they brand themselves as like a musician's music type of band. Piano keys, trumpets, ect. on their album covers. The whole young prodigy image. And then you listen to their music and it's the dreck you hear in YouTube ads. Then you realize they are just some (((rich))) fellas who grew up around yes men telling them they have "it" and so they adopted that as part of their image. Probably the biggest phonies in terms of their presentation vs. product

Good god are they awful. Jesus

Explain to me why this song is terrible
youtube.com/watch?v=wEyyQl1W5wc

sounds like it was made in a corporate boardroom

only thing i kinda liked from them is that weezer remix but other than that i hope they go to hell

IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY

production: good
composition: moderately competent
instrumentation: passable
vibe: gay as fuck

Cringe as fuck!

They are on the upper side of bad, I listened to all 3 albums and found 33% of their sounds as good or average but very addictive others are bland or annoying or both but they are a D+ they should have kept the beginning and end vibes from neotheater and copy and pasted new lyrics.

No, they're very fucking bad, I listen to a lot of music that could be considered AJR-adjacent and even I think they're awful

He is doing the face guys!

do you happen to work for audacy op?

>It's bad!
>Why?
>Because... because it's cringe, okay?
Brilliant independent thinking

nigger you're the one dumb enough to think it's possible to argue a song into being good
it's cringe; IE it's very fucking corny and lacks character. Shallow. Missing something. Artless. Empty. Needing spice.
you gay homosex

There isn't much adjacent to AJR, it's experimental electro-pop, future-bass, alt-pop, indie-pop with different new genres in each album which sometimes adds in new genres in other different song (3'clock things adding Electro-swing for example) and is sample-heavy with 109 IQ tier theatre-kid tonally semi-emo lyrics with Russian routlette experimentation and random choices of influences mostly not from other artists but other groups of artists. Lyrics may have similar themes but not similar mainstream executions from sometimes twenty-one pilots but straisand effect lol. Vocals of Jack Met a mix of Nate Rusell and Tyler Joseph (when Tyler Joesph is actually indie-pop and not other genres) but he has a unique boy band twinge to him that makes him unique similar to a bisexual sounding Jon Bellion who tries to hard which these 3 influences actually sound distinct cause they mixtures. The instrumentation and execution of the tone is different from song to song which is way AJR fans cunny so much.

i think the fact almost everyone says its cringe and sucks ass is proof it does

>Music MUST be high art to be good
>You can't POSSIBLY enjoy something just for sounding nice
>It has to have le heckin' SOUL

*Nate Ruess, fuck me

>Music MUST be high art to be good
yes. you low-expectation-having goyslop enthusiast
>You can't POSSIBLY enjoy something just for sounding nice
it doesn't sound nice
>It has to have le heckin' SOUL
correct

That's the tone they set and then subvert lol.

>t. has a house that looks like this
You live in the goyslop of architecture
You'd better not enjoy your house, you'd be much better off in some artsy concept-building

Attached: bf30869e-701d-433f-bf43-252a79ce374c-big-homes-small-bucks-Elk-City-OK.jpg (940x625, 138.23K)

just a correction to your post and maybe you misunderstand, but the word 'subvert' is not a synonym for 'pursue'

It’s fcking cringe, gay shit, stop pretending it’s good only because it is well produced.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmwCBBJbEZE

>No argument
Enjoy your ticky-tacky goybox

Average lyrics listener.

Attached: th (30).jpg (474x443, 25.56K)

>shitty 90s downbeat hiphop rhythm that has been used exclusively by corny white boys for the last 20 years
>embarrassingly bad narrative lyrics that sound like they were written by a high schooler
>cliched dynamics, structure, and production make it so you can always predict when the drop is coming and sounds just like what you’d hear in a commercial for car insurance
>it’s literally 3 Jewish dorks ripping off Empire State of Mind in 2019

back against the wall
better use the tried and true

Soitard is not me

Attached: Capture.jpg (450x154, 14.54K)

I shouldn't have to explain why this is terrible, if your dick doesn't immediately retract inside your body on hearing the embarrassing lyricism you're too far gone to reason with

the songs that I've heard of theirs are either obnoxiously saccharine, bland advert filler or some combination of the two. Plus they have a very nonce-y vibe about them, frankly they give me the creeps.

how do you find this shit good
youtube.com/watch?v=s3deZAT-XY0

I didn't think their shit could get worse than I'm Ready, Jesus Christ