Untitled

Attached: 5F53B09E-4F62-402F-A44C-75F2A8EB4597.jpg (1284x1513, 388.55K)

Agree with that score. Its almost a 10 but not 100% of the way there.

i only like Planet Caravan and Fairies wear boots, i hate all their other songs

Rat Salad is great though and they had the sense to make a drum solo short unlike Zeppelin
dilate

fair score
loses 0.5 for rhyming masses with masses

no
highlight of that song and the album. ozzies least embarssing lyric

Can't help but cringe at the missing 0.5. Trying way too fucking hard. Just the fact that people listen to this 50 years later makes it a 10.

If Paranoid is a 10 then Led Zeppelin I is a 15

He never wrote lyrics in black sabbath

>Led Zeppelin I
filler fest

...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead has officially released a better album than Black Sabbath.

>hurr the cover art sucks amirite
It's good and I'm tired of pretending it's not

great halloween costume desu

>On what’s thankfully the only song he penned here, Osbourne immortalized the victory by calling the skinheads fairies, which had become a vogue insult for an image of gay men before World War II.
>Sure, “Fairies Wear Boots” boasts one of the best grooves of Sabbath’s entire discography, some of Osbourne’s most effortlessly soulful singing ever, and a bridge and solo that feel every bit as triumphant as their alleged victory that night. But it plays up the budding egos of 20-somethings from a rough town now on the verge of rock’n’roll stardom with a lazy insult, an early flash of the machismo that would become hard rock’s lifeblood during the next decade. Youth is the perfect fuel for most of Paranoid; here, it is the puerile folly, getting the best of Black Sabbath’s armed hippie vision.
They LITERALLY can't help themselves, can they?

Attached: 1660692858340.jpg (907x904, 117.68K)

Fairies Wear Boots is my deadlift song

Attached: 1645175554183.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Hand of Doom ruins it, hence the 9.5 score makes sense

Awful diapershit that ruined metal forever.
Straight up 0.0 from me.
Fuck Ozzy, fuck three finger guy, fuck Sabbath

Shit taste

anyone with a brain knows s/t and Master of Reality are better

Attached: 1655054193091.jpg (300x300, 18.8K)

Contrarian and awful taste,