This is bjork in 2022

This is bjork in 2022

Attached: 2234.jpg (714x540, 147.64K)

BOOBA

She’s become a parody of herself. Wish she would reel it in and make some more grounded alternative music again, instead of every single album having to be this fucking weird concept about fungus or whatever. She’s become so predictable in her pocket.

nooo only young people can dress up in weird outfits!!! its not fair

Attached: 1662559161418615.jpg (700x529, 112.58K)

her tits are nice

I watched the video just now. It wasn't reall that bad, but damn she's a far away as she can from every making another Pagan Poetry.

I liked Atopos. Utopia's her only album to date that I could entirely do without, even Volta had a few alright songs on it.

She's embarrassed by her face for some reason. She keeps hiding it for years now

i think she's afraid of showing her age
but i'll give her credit, it doesn't look like she got any plastic surgery at all
>inb4 bjoob poster
i think that's just the costume pushing them up.

>it doesn't look like she got any plastic surgery at all

She got a boobjob in 2020.

are you sure it wasn't always like that

Attached: fly.jpg (550x535, 36.18K)

Yes, she always had small saggy tits.

>local alt station premiered this yesterday morning and is one of the few to play the new Arctic Monkeys track
How does Chad Diego still continue to save radio even as an oldies alt station?

based
ill make my wife get a boobjob as well once her titst start sagging

kek

looks like shes been watching Jojo

Day one
>Ehhh, at least no Arca but it's so disharmonic and the video gives me a headache
Day two playing at lower volume without watching video
>It's actually growing on me.

I'm not even kidding, how does she do it bros? I'm not listening at full volume so the rhythm and bass aren't overrun by the horns. We heard the preview of the other song so we know the album won't be grindy all the way.

I liked it on first listen and have already listened to it more than any song on Utopia.

Has she always made heavy use of costumes in her career before? Was she already doing this by Biophilia or Homogenic, or is it more prominent in more recent releases? Seems to be getting wackier with every release.

Biophilia was her last good album, don't @ me.