It’s so boring listening to MF DOOMs music cause he never changes up the flow. It’s just so repetitive...

It’s so boring listening to MF DOOMs music cause he never changes up the flow. It’s just so repetitive. I love the production on all his stuff, I even really like his sense of humour and the way he actually tried to rap about unique often surreal subject matters. But why didn’t he change his flow up it would make him so much more interesting to listen too. To me It’s like if every song on a rock album had the exact same melody. I don’t know enough about hip hop culture to really say but I almost get the sense changing up your flow is like fruity or something “like nigga what you doing being creative that shit sus boi” but then biggie and 3000 and early Eminem and Jay z and Kanye and Kendrick and basically any rapper who was big for more than a decade does? (I know biggie died lol but he’s still very popular.)

Attached: 702AFE40-1494-493D-B606-59336F1DFD16.jpg (1613x2141, 3.9M)

>any hip hop made after 1999
I sleep

>biggie
>Jay z
>changing flows

They change up their flow there just more subtle about it. It’s why their are so fun

>It’s why their are so fun
>their

lmfao. english doesn't seem to be your first language. not surprised you don't get MF DOOM

He seems to get Doom better than you. Guy was a goofball, I'd take this bad-spelling-fun man over your edgy gatekeeping bitch ass any day.

>changing up your flow is fruity

yeah, the tracks where mf doom references his dead brother are soo goofy~

what?

Kool keith is better

go away fagtano

Strawman argument. You trying to play this fact off like we ain't talking about the 'more cheese than Doritos Cheetos or Fritos' guy. Have you not listened to him before?

Gatekeep elsewhere edgelord

>hip hop is boring
wtf someone call the presses

I just hate his voice and other rappers who sound similar, I don't even really know how to describe it, they sound like they have an excessive amount of saliva that they need to swallow every second. GZA and RZA sound the same, I can't stand them for long periods of time.
I also can't stand raspy voices like Onyx and Busta Rhymes

Maybe you just hate NY accents man.

so because MF DOOM said one line about chips on his most accessible release, and played with stream of consciousness flows and non-sequiturs, his discog is therefore "goofy?"

DOOM touches on topics of rejection from women "sofa king" "figaro" etc.

his dead brother

"kon karne"

crime, even killing people.

"you know it won't stick yo
And it's not his fault you kick slow...
Plus nobody couldn't do nothin' once he let the brick go"

yeah.. um... MF DOOM could be performative or silly but lurking beneath the raps about fritos is a darkness, sadness and isolation.

i half-agree he can be silly, funny or flippant but goofy isn't the right word at all.

very good points! but you need to go back

You’re a faggot. The only good hip hop is Chief Keef lil b and waka flocka flame.

i started browsing Any Forums in 08 and i don't browse reddit

although i stopped browsing Any Forums regularly in 2012, this board is trash now. and your reddit spacing bogey man accusations are one reason why

nah you take someone like Nas and Raekwon and their flow and voices are smooth mellow

I think you got hung up on one word and went for a strawman argument. This is less disingenuous so I'll say that while I do agree the man broached a huge variety of serious topics from a lot of different angles, he was also at heart a big nerdy, cheesy, goofball. Maybe where you are from goofy is more of a derogatory way to put it and means more like 'stupid, to be laughed at and not with' and that's not what I meant, by any means.
Hush the adults are talking