Now that the dust has settled... What does Any Forums think of My Chemical Romance. For me...

Now that the dust has settled... What does Any Forums think of My Chemical Romance. For me, it's I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love.

Attached: E33iyX5WQAAMMgM.jpg (736x920, 111.18K)

if they were more metal i'll like them

For me its Helena

I alone tricked Any Forums into liking this garbage emo band for fat teenagers... it took a couple months of constant posting but it was worthy
it's so funny seeing how easily you insecure retards fell for it
now I see people actually listening to them, spending real money to see them live
I love this place

Last rock band worth a damn

Saw them live last night, great shit. Gerard wore cat ears and had whiskers drawn on his face. Tons of deep cuts. My childhood dream has been fulfilled
For me, it's Three Cheers
Okay pal

MCR were hated in the 2000s because their fan base was mostly those type of fat girls who wrote bad fan fiction, like yaoi, and generally never took showers.
Its only in the 2010s when rock dies and you have this desert of nothingness do we go back and reevaluate MCR into "maybe it wasnt so bad". Its sort of like cheap trick meets the misfits.......and gerard doesnt seem like a bad guy or anything.

Attached: gerard.jpg (500x337, 40.04K)

cringe
cringer

cute. i think i preferred the skelly outfit from the night before though

Attached: ci8m69svz5m91.jpg (1396x1580, 577.03K)

I liked them a lot in middle school around 2004-2005. I spent a lot of time on gaiaonline if that gives you more of a general picture of who I was as a person, or if anyone even still remembers that website and general area of the internet. By the time I got into high school I abandoned them entirely. Eventually I came back a long time later and rediscovered my love for them. Pretty gr8 shit. The Black Parade is overrated though, Three Cheers and I Brought You My Bullets are where it's at.

for me, it's "the ghost of you"

Be honest, would you?

>catboy gerard
without hesitation

As long as he keep the ears on (that means it's not gay)

Attached: 77u.jpg (535x405, 49.74K)

literally amazing underrated pop ballads

Attached: 1603002880379.jpg (1080x1020, 159.14K)

I thought that was Jack White goddamn

They put on a good show, but their (recent) live audiences have been filled with boring cringelords.

Are they at least tolerable? I was thinking about catching the Atlanta show

Not him, but my crowd seemed fine. They were just unbelievably loud, often louder than the band

Gerard himself was a weirdo outcast in the music fest scene at the time and that a real impact on how the band was perceived as well.