The state of music today

>the state of music today

Attached: 16F67F1F-71EC-446D-8793-C51B85DDB1BB.jpg (838x640, 268.02K)

God I hate that fag so much. Horrible music makes my ears bleed. I lied. I think AJR and Imagine Dragons aren't the worst, this guys music makes me so angry.

The absolute state of music today

I don't even know who he is
I only care about good musicians

Attached: 562DFEF9-6DF1-448B-9404-DB23441A96E2.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Attached: look.gif (720x406, 3.25M)

Him and Lil Nas X are the worst thing that ever happened to music

Literally fucking who

I feel so bad for zoomers

Lil Nas X is incredible. That weirdo and Machine Gun Kelly is an insult to rock music.

AJR is overhated honestly, their lyrics are whiny numale shit but the actual music isn't terrible.

This is how I feel about who’s alt/rock/whatever and who isn’t

>isn’t: Willow, MGK, YUNGBLUD, AJR, Imagine Dragons, the hit TikTok song of the week (BoywithUke, Rosa Linn, Beach Weather, Giant Rooks, Shaed, Absofacto, Almost Monday), as much as I like her Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, Harry Styles, Lizzo (I know some revered radio personalities wanted to before she broke out with Truth shirts a year before it’s popularity), Beyoncé (some of the best stations play Break My Soul as one current, she’s too popular to have it as crossover imo)

>is: anyone else I didn’t mention that you may have heard is big on Indie and Alt playlists, websites, stations both satellite and FM. Even the shit ones like Lumineers. Sorry.

Why are paying attention to these people? There not rock It’s literally just shit pop music

Why tf are you listening to them at all? Why are you wasting your life? Listen to actual bands lol there’s none anymore but there was a bunch in the past go listen too it inrich your life

I do find it funny this guy will never actually be popular like they’ve been pushing him hard for years now and like what does he have to show for it? I remember he was on David Bowie’s Instagram and literally half the comments were telling him to kill him self

He's got cred
>inb4 you know more about rock than Mick fucking Jagger

Attached: FU6GxrqXsAAXmKo.jpg (799x1200, 170.82K)

I know more about Rock then 2000 year old mick jagger lol. He’s been off the mark on rock since the 90s he thought Lenny kravitz was good

You only listen to corperate mall shit.

>spotify
You deserve every bad thing that has happened to you

Oh sorry I like convenience.

Who is he and why should I be mad about this?

I don't even know who that is.

Attached: Yaranaika.png (512x512, 7.18K)

That looks like Keith Flint and Mick Jagger had the ugliest baby they could together.