What was the first song you listened to with your gf?

What was the first song you listened to with your gf?

Attached: 080989f17058cabb43cc48d48bd331ae4bc0c345.jpg (1080x1350, 137.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB7kQN6uNok
youtube.com/watch?v=viimfQi_pUw
youtu.be/nWnUuosQwZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't remember exactly but the first song I remember making out to was no cars go by arcade fire

Fucked a random in the ass to Smashing Pumpkins "Adore" Album...does that count?

I love women (Men)

Scott Walker's The Electrician with my current one. We're getting married in a couple of months.

Opeth - Windowpane
Based as fuck. The Electrician is one of Scott's greatest songs and that alone says a lot.

Congrats, mate

I knew she was the keeper when her birthday gift for me was The Drift on vinyl. Usually gfs would gift me random shit that has nothing to do with my interest, so this was a breath of fresh air.
Thanks!

That's a guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=LB7kQN6uNok

I’m in bed rn and I’m just so hot. I just took my thin pajama pants off because they got wet then put on thicker pants to replace them but I regret that now because those thinner pants were drier now anyway. I won’t take my pants off when I sleep. I am civilized.

youtube.com/watch?v=viimfQi_pUw

Welcome, newfriend.

OH MY GOSH FUCK OFF STOP POSTING YOUR TRANNY ON EVERY BOARD.

that's a score

Fazerdaze - Take It Slow. But she seemed that she didn’t like indie rock because she such kpoper. :(

i've never had a girlfriend. but i did make a mixtape for a crush once and i found out from a mutual friend that she thought it was boring.

Attached: girlfriend.png (472x472, 113.88K)

beach house - space song

She told me on the first date she liked aphex twin so I sent her lichen which she'd never heard of before. Made her my gf yesterday :)
youtu.be/nWnUuosQwZY

just coomed to brittany kade