Russian music chart

Posting for the European hours. The chart we were doing for a whole week here.
postimg.cc/ctQw09PD

Attached: J.-M._Nattier_(d'après)_-_Portrait_de_Pierre_Ier_(musée_de_l’Ermitage).jpg (1537x1999, 882.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/2r1ObHripAsIgOZ0rRwJBy?si=4lHnXcroQU-DoHvsJ4byKw&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/11ZF4Sl6guSVVS2pdtGcot?si=Ht9OBpdrSZSpUnM8f1yecw&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/29Oi8iJWid1WhLzkK1ExGL?si=HrOmYbN-SGeSDcxDkBt07Q&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/1uymEXVtPyytaiYLuzsgRE?si=drBblFsQR5KZcwgK3hmErw&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/7BIQgj8l2eLkMeacjDRZfh?si=_V5K14TTTT6nauoo46RLrg&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/0rY52RfeilD06KANMPcRle?si=GGBKhD1xSqeG72ZsirVFrw&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/4ccZVH7pTo1FzeskIaykt6?si=ddsvj6FLRtyampDeAW2E2A&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/6TFs0gCTKfICWLzYzjtBj8?si=QSoN_2o_Q56Pj10c4MgO4Q&utm_source=copy-link
youtu.be/Kcmb-K_I5To
open.spotify.com/track/2XEHll9HGLjI9Bj9VdI1p5?si=7pW6BOmPQEeMT-_epW9qkg&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/6mP9japTqAFmshjvDzdAzw?si=bDgr1SbyS9273MFFCnVyqQ&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/6MWJBdmoBrQiQQG8vR9LtD?si=2htDbWJbS-qwipkJD3DaXg&utm_source=copy-link
open.spotify.com/track/1CvrATAT1pAvOjRNBc0aK3?si=bGpOD7vLS_2PTgBVApE9wA&utm_source=copy-link
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blazebirth Hall

open.spotify.com/track/2r1ObHripAsIgOZ0rRwJBy?si=4lHnXcroQU-DoHvsJ4byKw&utm_source=copy-link
animal jazz

open.spotify.com/track/11ZF4Sl6guSVVS2pdtGcot?si=Ht9OBpdrSZSpUnM8f1yecw&utm_source=copy-link

great song by Кapeлия band

open.spotify.com/track/29Oi8iJWid1WhLzkK1ExGL?si=HrOmYbN-SGeSDcxDkBt07Q&utm_source=copy-link

precious soviet stuff

open.spotify.com/track/1uymEXVtPyytaiYLuzsgRE?si=drBblFsQR5KZcwgK3hmErw&utm_source=copy-link

almost underground alcoholic jazz from Saint Petersburg

open.spotify.com/track/7BIQgj8l2eLkMeacjDRZfh?si=_V5K14TTTT6nauoo46RLrg&utm_source=copy-link

spiritual alternative grunge, lol just made up this genre

user, where were you when the chart was made? These are amazing

I didn't know about these threads I will post else later

What is the best lovesong for those broken hearted over a russian girl?

there are plenty of them
open.spotify.com/track/0rY52RfeilD06KANMPcRle?si=GGBKhD1xSqeG72ZsirVFrw&utm_source=copy-link

open.spotify.com/track/4ccZVH7pTo1FzeskIaykt6?si=ddsvj6FLRtyampDeAW2E2A&utm_source=copy-link

two songs of different genres I personally like

in the first one she left him, in the second she died

open.spotify.com/track/6TFs0gCTKfICWLzYzjtBj8?si=QSoN_2o_Q56Pj10c4MgO4Q&utm_source=copy-link

this song is very old and interesting tge author was a usual soviet engineer who liked spending his vacation in mountains. he became famous for his songs and they are often performed by mountaineers snd hikers all over Russia. this one is about Dombay the magnificent place in Caucasian mountains

Thank you everyone here. I have been learning Russian and wanted to listen to more Russian music. Appreciate all the recommendations

Is this still the correct genres for the chart?

Artsy Rock and Pop
Post-Punk
Prog
Classical
Atmosphere stuff
90s core/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Alt Metal
Folk and Bard Rock
Film Music
Poptimist stuff
Metal
Electronics
Hip-Hop

yes

youtu.be/Kcmb-K_I5To

open.spotify.com/track/2XEHll9HGLjI9Bj9VdI1p5?si=7pW6BOmPQEeMT-_epW9qkg&utm_source=copy-link

open.spotify.com/track/6mP9japTqAFmshjvDzdAzw?si=bDgr1SbyS9273MFFCnVyqQ&utm_source=copy-link

this one is brilliant

open.spotify.com/track/6MWJBdmoBrQiQQG8vR9LtD?si=2htDbWJbS-qwipkJD3DaXg&utm_source=copy-link

another masterpiece by Sergey Marvin's band the former guitarist of Arya

him with Valery Kipelov
open.spotify.com/track/1CvrATAT1pAvOjRNBc0aK3?si=bGpOD7vLS_2PTgBVApE9wA&utm_source=copy-link

great song