Bands with 0 good songs

Also, the pretentious hipster bullshit known as Death Grips

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-05 8.58.38 PM.png (928x520, 934.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86PvgGy4LeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YQRyhKmkUUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 95.87K)

Pearl Jam

All of these. I'll add Weezer and Neutral Milk Hotel.

Not a band but can I count him anyway?

Forgot image.

Attached: DollarGeneral.jpg (1200x1200, 131.98K)

Attached: my bloody valentine .jpg (800x610, 64.58K)

Attached: swans.jpg (768x768, 69.64K)

Holy shit, he literally looks like a soijak

If you can convince your brain that Ten doesn't exist and never existed, Pearl Jam is elevated from a grievous existential nuisance to an above-average rock band. Their commercially popular works are unironically their worst. youtube.com/watch?v=86PvgGy4LeQ

Every metal band ever

Cope

Beatles

i dont even really like these bands but its easy to tell you kinda got filtered. both of these are overrated as hell but neither of them are bad.

lying

>Their commercially popular works are unironically their worst.
Being a hipster just seems so... exhausting. It's like being a political shill, but doing it with things that are supposed to be recreational and personally satisfying.

The ironic thing about your post is that Bugs was not a single and is not meant to be. It's literally the kind of song that bands who are insecure about their standing with hipsters put on albums to signal that they "don't care" about being appealing. Pearl Jam is a band that COULD have made great album after great album but they literally refused to do so out of spite and Vitalogy was the album where it became clear that the mediocrity of Vs. wasn't just a sophomore slump but was a concerted effort on the part of the band to pump the brakes on commercial success forever so they can instead milk their die-hard fans forever off of an album every other year, countless live albums, and a "manageable" amount of success.

Pearl Jam fucking blows, but not for the reason you think. They've been insecure douches about "success" ever since the Even Flow music video. Probably earlier.

I feel genuinely bad for anyone who can't just let themselves be enough to enjoy a song like "Last Exit".

youtube.com/watch?v=YQRyhKmkUUE

>Being a hipster just seems so... exhausting. It's like being a political shill, but doing it with things that are supposed to be recreational and personally satisfying.
you've already put way more effort into this than i have

Attached: Estilo-Grunge-e-Kurt-Cobain.jpg (1200x800, 73.27K)

Yes, practiced apathy is a hipster trait.

*yawn*

(your move)

No judgement, but I wanna know your favorite band

Attached: 1659058600326931.jpg (330x408, 34.2K)