Reddit tier musical genres -

Reddit tier musical genres -
Metal (not like Zepplin sabbath prog rock stuff)
Classical
Prog Rock
Any Punk Rock made after 1977
Cloud Rap
Alternative Metal
Groove Metal
Blues
Neo - Psychedelica
Jazz Fusion
Drone
Ambient
No Wave
Post-Rock
IDM
Hyperpop

Attached: 3980121C-AD22-4E7F-B887-444987C662F5.jpg (1080x1350, 151.41K)

I meant hard rock not prog ffs

Define "Reddit tier"

Stuff people pretend to like

>not prog rock
>but yeah also prog rock
Retard

or they have no taste metal fags like metal I think but it’s still Reddit cause it takes itself to seriously

AKA good music

OMG do you think Black Sabbath is prog rock you retard I made a fucking typo. I think anyone who listens to prog rock should die is video game music tier shit

>No Wave
kill yourself you fucking troglodyke faggot. you will never be a real woman and you will never understand true degenerate music.

Yeah, the behavior of many metal fans is undoubtedly Reddit tier, I’ll give you that. But metal is still good shit

It’s fucking boring just listen to joy division retard

Hey it’s the sonic faggot from that other thread

No wave sucks and it's gay

No I mean the music itself takes itself to seriously or maybe take itself seriously or actually no it’s take itself to seriously in the wrong way and not serous in the right way

Prog rock is music for autists who play video games and listen to video game music. King crimson may as well be called king koopa and right the goomba king of the mushroom kingdom all there fans would love that

what do you mean by cloud rap
soundcloud rap ?

Like bladeeeee

Fucking esl retard

Attached: donotredeem.png (680x566, 313.48K)

I’m not esl I’m on stimulants you faggot retard idiot what esl person knows what autism you fucking monogolid

I’m not sure if classical music is Reddit tier but everyone on here who talks about it is clearly larping this is how k pop fans talk

Attached: D5CE69E3-FAAD-46DE-A602-C2C0F30B817B.jpg (323x605, 48.54K)

Zeppelin is easily one of the worst bands to have ever existed

Well there better than every metal band at least. Listen to houses of holy that shit bussin