Why does Any Forums love SOAD but hates RATM? Both are political bands, why does SOAD's politics get a pass here?

Why does Any Forums love SOAD but hates RATM? Both are political bands, why does SOAD's politics get a pass here?

Attached: 1522941581031.png (550x535, 245.68K)

Any Forums isn't one person, there are people who love and hate both here

Because ratm are grifting faggots

Attached: 257F11FA-87F2-4DCE-B5CE-43192EDD30AD.png (720x697, 683.04K)

both good but malakian way less dumb than morello

It would have to be because SOAD is a lot more musically adventurous. RATM does their thing extremely well, but stretching it out over an entire discography becomes rather tiresome.

that's obviously implied, he's clearly talking about the general consensus retard

Im a chud and enjoy both

Attached: 1645380438706.jpg (480x439, 24.99K)

Because Tom Morello is an insufferable hypocrite. Imagine hating capitalism but going to Disney theme parks and playing the Game of Thrones theme.

what a worthless retarded contribution to the conversation. look up the concept of "averages" retard

I don't think their politics get a pass per se, I just think most people like their music more

Both garbage bands. SOAD is sporkcore and RATM is phony commiecore

no one's even discussing their politics here. It's absolutely not important enough to risk waking the chuds.

Ok you want a real answer? Any Forums doesn't love SOAD anymore than RATM, there is a phony attempt at spamming the board with SOAD right now and this thread is part of it, trying to force the narrative that somehow everyone here loves SOAD

Because Rage is trending right now. If SOAD just had a reunion tour that was getting positive press, we'd have a hundreds threads a day bitching about them.

That's the vibe I typically get too. Occasionally I see people talking about how certain lyrics are written by certain members, or how the bassist is apparently right wing. Other than that, Any Forums doesn't really seem to give a shit

20th anniversary of Toxicity...and no one cares except that one poor bastard posting the threads, for minimum wage or validation idk but 2002 was basically 100 years ago, for those of us who were there to see it.

>real answer
>unsubstantiated conspiratorial bullshit

Attached: E45DWdbX0AEG8zp.jpg (680x383, 61.42K)

and then there's this guy, whose three brain cells light up sequentially then blink out "L-E-L" in morse code and then he shits himself.

we currently have a major Angry Democrat problem in the united states and Dr. Morello is a very angy wangy demmy wemmy boy who seems to somehow manage to be even more completely full of shit than your average nazi punchin' newspaper comments section guy on top of making shitty tony hawk pro skater music that sounded fucking dated and gay by about 2005 the latest

WAKE UP (wake up) on the other hand is funny to listen to

i really don't want to stir the pot but (((Team Blue))) isn't even angry rn, they're taking their fake victory lap around T-bag's incompetent corruption and jerking it to videos of arms shipments to Eastern Europe.

Attached: buuuddddy.png (901x747, 547.77K)

SOAD have a right wing drummer so they are more tolerable

SHUT IT DOWN!!