Are there really people out there who just listen to whatever? Most music is terrible...

Are there really people out there who just listen to whatever? Most music is terrible, about 80% of the time when I listen to a new song I shut it off within 30 seconds because I can't stand it.
Am I just too picky?

Attached: 1604976331418.jpg (1080x1012, 464.24K)

you have autism

I don't listen to mainstream music, so I haven't had any problem finding good music.

Learn to appreciate music. If not, then your loss.

you don't need autism to recognize trash

you have to go out and have sex

I just clicked off a song after 30 seconds, like 30 seconds ago. It wasn't even bad, just not doing it for me.

Neither do I, but even a lot of non-mainstream stuff isn't great
I appreciate music, but only music I like. Can't appreciate bad music any more than I can enjoy burnt food.

No such thing as bad and good music, just what you're capable of enjoying.

you might be in a bad or anxious mood generally so that your brain seeks to put you into comfort zones

it's ultimately better if you accept that sometimes it's not bad, but you just don't happen to "get" it

imo it's even better to try and train your ear to be able to enjoy a more diverse selection of songs, at least for the purposes of enjoying life in general

You're just a zoomer who thinks he's top shit

Yes, my brother just puts on the radio and listen to whatever is on.

nah you are just retarded and have bad taste in music

Hmm, there isnt a ton of music i hate. Popshit gets grating after a while, especially newer pop which i cludes watered down dregs of other genres structured and produced like pop. Usually it starts out sounding like background noise, but after several songs beco es annoying. Maybe 1 in 5 is grating from the get go. Would be worse if i were sitting down to just listen to them. You might just be picky though, if youre talking about music of certain prefered genres that you have intentionally seeked out.

If you can't find music you like in most styles of music, then you have shit taste in music.

I think most music is dogshit too but I consistently find dozens of new albums every year that has great stuff. What genres do you listen to? What are your top 5 favorite albums?

All retarded faggots
Not liking mainstream garbage doesn't mean you have poor taste nor does it mean you're being a contrarian edgelord
Sometimes the mainstream just sucks ass. Look at American architecture for the past ~50 years

When I was growing up I used to hang out with this kid who's brother claimed to not like music at all. The kid that I hung out with did like music, but he only liked popular rock acts and kanye west.

Some people really just do consume whatever is normal and stick to that.

Agreed. Mainstream music was fucking great from the 1940s to 1970s. Even pop idols had creativity and integrity back then. Nowadays you have to dig deep to find the good shit.

Your loss, retard. I'll be here enjoying all of it while you complain to your mom.

>You don't want this half eaten hot dog I just scraped off the sidewalk? Your loss, I'll just enjoy this while you go eat your stupid five-star meal