Enjoy music

>Enjoy music
>Don't do drugs
Why is this so rare? Seems like everyone who's into music is some awful "DUDE WEED LMAO" faggot who hangs shitty tapestries on their ceiling and owns a Rick and Morty themed bong

Attached: 1638377046247.jpg (250x229, 6.72K)

Because you're special. You're unique. You're so original. Everyone loves you. It's just like your mother always told you.

Weed rules and your image of a stoner is wrong.

don't touch satan's salad, user. Look at me. The weed is fleeting, but the glory of the Emperor is eternal.

I'm too lazy to obtain them
I live with my parents
I have no contacts to get them from
simple as

I've met plenty of stoners and every single one of them was insufferable and boring
Turns out sitting in your room eating leftover Taco Bell and jacking off all day doesn't make you an interesting person

that's what you get for "being into music"

and what maks you an interesting person?

Again, it sucks that you met lame stoners, but this is not representative of the average stoner.
I think you'd be surprised by how many cool people ("celebrities" you probably like) are regular smokers.
Not every stoner talks about it, in fact most don't.

Having actual hobbies and interests as opposed to sitting around high
>this is not representative of the average stoner.
Certainly seems like it is given it's how essentially everyone but stoners themselves see stoners.
>"celebrities" you probably like
I have zero interest in any celebrity

You sound like a very lame person.
You don't need drugs, but accepting the fact that the use of drugs is prevalent in pretty much any intellectual and creative pursuit is common sense.

weed smells like farts and skunk mixed together. i'm fine with people smoking it, it's california, not surprised, but i'm smell sensitive and never got the appeal.

i'm straight edged and don't see myself doing any drugs. music itself is pretty to me, enhancing experiences is not worth it imo

lol you're a wuss

Stoners who act like stereotypes are usually the most boring trailer trash but LSD and Ketamine make sound better than otherwise possible.

>Dude you don't want to smoke a blunt then sit inside laughing at The Office all day? You sound boring
Also,
>intellectual
Maybe philosophy (which hardly qualifies as intellectual) and software dev
>creative
Only faggot "artsy" creatives like painters and musicians. Architecture, graphic design, industrial design, etc. are not like that in the slightest.

Alright. I’ll write you down on Any Forums‘s secret list of executive posters. Clearly, you are so special, it must be recognized and admitted to. We potheads here have learned our lesson, why did we ever need weed to truly experience life in the first place? Truly an enigmatic never ending chase towards answers we never receive. The futility of pursuing a life through the distorted lense of mind altercation.

I hate you.
Everything in your post annoys me.
Stay straight edge bruh!

yes

>accepting the fact that the use of drugs is prevalent in pretty much any intellectual and creative pursuit is common sense.
You know i'm not straight edge, i drink, but this is just misleading. Just because art is based on reflection and thinking outside the box doesn't mean that drugs should be included in that equation. I surely gonna get an answer of someone who said that they took dmt or any drug and got crazy ideas but i always call bullshit on that, you're gonna be a shitty musician drugs or not. Music comes from people, this goes for gearfags too.

You must be 18+ to use this website

Not all "stoners" are like that. For instance I've got a nice job and house, I've taken my son to a mini-zoo and park this morning, had a bike ride and played train set with said son. Not a leftover takeaway in sight. Now I'm having a quiet pint and I'm just about to smoke some delicious pollum (in a pipe, no tobacco shit) before I go home for some homemade pizza my beautiful wife is making. I'll probably smoke more after my boy goes to sleep. Hash or weed enhances music. Big time.

>if you dont smoke weed you must think you're special!
why is this such a common thing stoners try to say? nobody thinks they're special for not smoking weed, that is the default for every normal functioning person, the opposite is true, however. I have never seen a stoner who doesnt suck his own dick for gimping his brain every day in order to enjoy his sad pathetic life.

imagine thinking smoking weed is a sign of adulthood

I don't know why, but that's a common thing with marijuanos, they always get defensive when you question their habits. I guess they must think that weed is so good that they can't imagine somebody not using it. Fuck drug users and enablers too

Attached: a27.png (600x605, 279.54K)

I don't do ''hard'' drugs because it's too dangerous, I don't trust gangbangers.