What notable music have these niggas made beyond bland ass pop and jazz regurgitated by internet algorithms?

what notable music have these niggas made beyond bland ass pop and jazz regurgitated by internet algorithms?

Attached: Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1200x800, 6.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6hoCSjb0e4
youtu.be/yo386UCE55M
youtube.com/watch?v=U310HI_ohrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

japanoise is some of the best noise, and by default it circumvents the whole jap=plagiarism thing

Mono is the greatest band on Earth.

you misspelled ningen isu

No chick bassist, you commit seppuku now

do Any Forums posters even listen to music?

>bassist
>ningen isu
>ningen isu's bassist
yeah i win this one, nothin personnel kid

YMO
one of the first synthpop groups

Their contributions to eurodance/eurobeat will not be forgotten

I just clicked through two of their fairly recent live performances. One clocked in around ten minutes, the other about fifteen...and neither one was an actual song, just a buildup to literally nothing. You can go ahead and edge to your heart's content, but some of us have jobs.

How come other countries didn't follow Japan's example in making music a mandatory class at school, it's certainly the most important factor in them having such a large music scene despite their size.

One of the most important albums in post-hardcore
youtube.com/watch?v=N6hoCSjb0e4

Attached: Envy - All The Footprints You've Ever Left And The Fear Expecting Ahead.jpg (640x640, 128.82K)

I didn't know that was a thing, huh.
Also is there a site or database where you can check out their music acts? There's gotta be one, right? There's sites for all things Japanese online but I don't think I've seen one specifically for music.

Attached: 1587273502222.png (600x600, 29.35K)

Satan chimes with one of the very rare cases of an actually good Japanese band.
Japan isn't actually small.

>Japan isn't actually small.
still a considerably large music output for their size, especially when you remember the age imbalance in their demographics there

speedcore
youtu.be/yo386UCE55M

based, also these dudes

Attached: R-10984457-1507665678-1543.jpg (600x595, 165.33K)

>jazz regurgitated by internet algorithms?
What? There's a lot of good jazz and especially a ton of free jazz that came out of japan.It's not stuff you can tap your foot to, but the hitorri label on bandcamp has a lot of really experimental stuff. Satoshi Ashikawa did a lot for ambient music and on the opposite end of the spectrum is right, a lot of the really noteworthy noise acts are japanese as well.

jesus, i should of been posting japrock in here for months, y'all clueless. I just thought it'd already been memed to death.

plus a lot of weird avant-prog jazz fusion crossover stuff; most of it doesn't sound like anything else
youtube.com/watch?v=U310HI_ohrQ

it was years ago

Attached: Girugamesh01[1].png (452x391, 121.9K)

The greatest musician to ever come out of Japan.

Attached: uematsu.jpg (1200x800, 147.78K)

eh, he's okay if you haven't listened to anything else