Is this the Selected Ambient Works 85-92 of the 21st century?

Is this the Selected Ambient Works 85-92 of the 21st century?

Attached: pandora.png (800x800, 445.92K)

no

Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent person.

stay in the shill thread, loony troon

it can't be THAT bad

Attached: 5C45997C-044D-4E63-9472-6BD78769FE40.jpg (233x216, 12.76K)

Probably. I don't know. I haven't paid attention to current music in like 5 years.

Hm. Perhaps it is more akin to SAW Vol 2: atmospheric, charged with emotion and soul, and audaciously bold.

Tldr

Ha, loony troon. that's pretty clever.

Why are men so violent?

Attached: CBD5E25D-3D6E-4136-94BB-008DC11FD17F.gif (800x600, 1.08M)

>Why are men so violent?
You should know you are one.

>Tldr
to be fair retards can’t read

How do you avoid bans so fast, do you pay for a VPN or something? See you in the shillthread btw.

internet music doesn't count, user

Jannies are trannies. He’s a tranny. That’s why.

to be fair that explains a lot, i don't know why i didn't thought of that first.

Are mean spirited gifs posted by incels on Any Forums.org supposed to upset me?

Wrong, hence why I was asking.

I'm actually highly intelligent.

What would I be banned for? This is a music thread.

The boundaries between the internet and "real life" are fuzzy and permeable.

Can we talk about the music or are you plebs only capable of juvenile ignominy?

>I'm actually highly intelligent.
Retards always claim to be smarter than they really are.

>incels
cool it with the transphobic remarks

>What would I be banned for?
Self promotion and retarded tripfagging can give you a ban.

Fun fact: trannies are the most misogynistic men out there because they’re not only taking opportunities away from women but are mocking them by aping their looks by portraying a minstrel show of them.

>dj elektr-ACK!!!!!!

No, this dogshit "music" is going to age so poorly because of the cover art that people will look at 10 years from now and laugh and say "lmao, remember when people thought playing along with the delusions of mentally ill people was a virtuous thing to do and it caused a domino effect that very nearly caused society collapse? Thank God we made that pedophilic pseudoreligion illegal."

where do i listen to it

>these absolutely delusional levels of chud optimism

hahahaha shut up dude

Up OPs diseased filled asshole. I warn you though, he’s got a severe case of monkeypox so sanitize at all cost.

pig flyin

Attached: 1642361073317.gif (480x360, 404.47K)

>all this level of love for the antichrist
not my fault you chosed the wrong team when the end comes. not that user obviously.
roger waters can kill himself for stealing pink floyd.

shut up you’re embarrassing yourself with your entry level occult reactionary dogshit

Attached: 29321D82-156E-4095-A6E4-CE4D06BA275A.jpg (1586x2000, 251.41K)