MAKE KPOP ITS OWN BOARD

MAKE IDOLS THEIR OWN BOARD
STOP SHITTING ON Any Forums AND LET US HAVE OUR BOARD BACL FOR FUCK SAKES

Attached: 1582452645822.jpg (414x360, 24.61K)

>us
>our
who tf are you

Attached: 1508597029569.jpg (605x500, 60.25K)

Agree

>complains about kpop not having it's own containment board
>posts anime outside the containment boards

Anime site

>No don't attack our KPOP....y.. you're using an anime pic so who cares!!!

Fuck off and go back to /jp/

there is no Any Forums anymore
kpg is the majority of all posts

>MAKE KPOP ITS OWN BOARD
I agree

i just pointed out the hipocrisy, personally i dislike the kpop.

no
mad?

btw kpop isn't allowed on /jp/
kpg is on Any Forums because that's where mods say it should be

janny time

Correct

Korean "culture" doesn't deserve their own board since they don't have anything of their own.
Everything that is popular that comes out of Korea is actually just a shit copy of what Japs were doing decades ago.
Anime site you filthy poser.

Don't let Kpop outbump this thread. Mods need to see

BUMP

BASED KOREANS ARE DOGS!!!!!!! DOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I want to agree with you, but…

Do you honestly expect me to care about the opinions of people who post anime pictures? Normal, functioning mental capabilities are necessary in order to graduate to the highest realms of pattern recognition. If you post anime pictures or at the very least regularly watch anime you will never achieve a state of ultimate conciousness and satisfaction in life. You will not live the true human experience. Animals as basic as a bird or even bugs ignore anime. If you can not do this you are less than an animal. Less than a bug even. You are basically dirt. An automaton made out of clay to serve the Gods that really walk this earth. This board is plagued by the consuming and worship of media and only 1 or 2 threads dedicated to actually CREATING music or discussing philosophy behind music. The majority of this board is the sub animal being unable to reject anime. Unable to form coherent thoughts in their head. They may not even have any thoughts in their head rather all they hear is the screaming of their pathetic animal drive to watch pathetic fucking anime. Learn to actually be a human and don't watch anime and be a decent person.

Fucking based. Anime sucks

I remember when you guys tried to move the kpop general to Any Forums
didn't pan out did it

Attached: 1662253463278.jpg (638x1024, 98.87K)

Attached: 1633172714745.gif (320x320, 1.29M)