Interpol

I just heard this album for the first time. It's so good. What am I in for with this band?

Attached: turn-on-the-bright-lights.jpg (500x500, 15.07K)

Do not listen to anything else from them, only live concerts

All the demos and EPs they made before this album are really good though

that is the best album, antics has a couple of good songs, everything else is meh
good live shows

>Antics: kino
>Our love to Admire: Kino
>Self-titled: a bit darker and messy but good
>el pintor - kino
>marauder - like self titled but maybe their worst album, still good
>the other side - good

Too late, Antics is on.

Forgot that

Thanks, looking forward to this. The sound is so similar to our own band.

congrats you heard their only good album. move on

Give me something better to listen to.
Narc was pretty good on Antics.

Joy Division and The Chameleons
If you want something more commercial Editors but after 2 albums they turn into synthpop

JD and Chameleons are great. Never heard of Editors, good for me, I love synth-pop.

Attached: 85ba4db7.png (268x265, 117.27K)

Their discography is a mixed bag, first 3 albums are considered the best

Antics is nice too. OLTA is ok and s/t and El Pintor are pretty forgettable. I haven't listened to anything else.

Saw them live yesterday, great show. There first 3 albums are great and their newest one is pretty good. I havent listened to the other albums, so I can't say anything about them.

Attached: 20220902_203940029.jpg (4160x3120, 1.07M)

saw them live in 2003 in the middle of winter in Chicago when they were actually cool. zoomers seethe

not them but hearing our love to admire and their singles before on radio in 2007 was the greatest thing for me as a 6-7 year old
I'm going to go see interpol next time they hit san diego and I will enjoy it. I bought their newest album on CD at Barnes and Noble. I bet seeing interpol when they first started was fantastic. it's a shame to not catch that experience, but I'm sure they still do good shows even if paul banks is 20 years older now.

>only live concerts
They have a live album?

no, your bands sound is similar to them

Antics is also pretty good and then they mostly drop off

>I'm sure they still do good shows even if paul banks is 20 years older now.
They totally do, even there touring basist is great.