Huuuuu

>huuuuu
>aaaaa
>eeeee
>uuuuuuum
wtf is this whiny shit lmao

Attached: 81BbQMTakEL._SY450_.jpg (450x450, 33.42K)

That's Alternative """""""""""""""""Metal""""""""""""""""""""""""" for you

>uuuaaa....
>looosiinnnnggg.... my faith......
>in these.... whores...
>*half assed inhaled growl*
truly are the GOATS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.02K)

I bet you’re a zoomer and unironically enjoy hyperpop and SoundCloud rappers. Kys

couldn't be further from the truth kek
but i love how you created a narrative in your head and went with it

imagine unironically not being in grade 8 when this dropped

fucking zoomers man, fucking zoomers.

I am around the age of Deftones time but I still always thought they were gay normie rock for guys in cargo pants

Oh so you're a loser adult on a cartoon image board. Neat.

me and you baby, me and you

le deftones man

Attached: too soon.png (302x302, 104.5K)

zoomers love deftones though you goofy bastard

Holy shit you got him good

They're practically a shoegaze band; hence the droning vocals.

One of my favourite bands. The lyrics can get a bit samesy (wah wah dysfunctional relationships yadda yadda yadda), but musically, they're sound. In my opinion, of course. If you have a different opinion then that's fine.

this

Stop being gay and listen to Deftones.

Share your music library or BTFO

no they don't, you're referring to zillenials. 1996-2001 chads who were old enough to remember Hole in the Earth and Diamond Eyes being big on the radio if their parents or siblings were into rock stations

Imagine listening to a fat mexican whining.

I do. They're called The Mars Volta.

>being this ignorant
Deftones is making a comeback on TikTok boomer.

yeah, and I bet they only care about their biggest hit or whatever song is trendy. It's like with MCR with them and only liking Black Parade and Teenagers. If they never watched Fuse with their siblings, or heard the entire discography of hardcore/mallcore emopop punk, they're not really into those bands. They stan shitty artists like YUNGBLUD, Willow, Royal and the Serpant and MGK and think Blink-182 is emo. Poptimist posers. If you show them the first Paramore album, TBS, Silverstein, The Used, Armor For Sleep, Alkaline Trio, or shit like Sunny Day Real Estate, they wouldn't know or care about it because it isn't Misery Business.