You really haven't taken the blinkpill user? kinda embarrassing bro

you really haven't taken the blinkpill user? kinda embarrassing bro

Attached: eshay niggas.jpg (225x225, 11.81K)

91xanon here, I was always on a Pinbackpill as well as Angels and Airwaves.

literally any other san diego band is better than blink. rocket from the crypt, drive like jehu, agent 51, buck o nine, waaves, switchfoot, pierce the veil, pod... need I go on? Blink is mediocre

Their cover of Dancing With Myself is much better and actually sounds like it’s about masturbating

DOYOUWANNACOMETOAPARTY

SHIT PISS FUCK CUNT COCKSUCKER MOTHERFUCKER TITS FART TURD 'N TWAT

even though i loved punk already as a teen i actually didn't get into blink until halfway into my 20s. i think that's embarrassing enough since Enema is undeniably a 9/10 album, definitely one of the all time greatest punk records

This motherfucker said switchfoot is better than blink AH HAHAHAHA
Good one m8

>mediocre
Blink was 100 times more succesfull than those other bands combined. I can understand that you don't like like 'em but to say they are mediocre... That's just lying and you know it. Does it hurt you they had more succes?

I was 12 when it came out and for some reason never listened to it until like three years ago. Fucking shame, every single song is catchy.

I have. At 31 years old.

This shit sounds like backstreet boys with guitars in the bckground. Holy cringe.

No, but overplay hurted me. At least Pinback has gotten double the love this year on the radio. Same with other Rob Crowe projects. We're back.

People should have collectively stop listening to them in middle school. I remember their 2011 reunion tour when I was in high school and even then I felt second hand embarrassment.

*stopped

>backstreet boys
IIRC blink parodied them on the "all the small things" music video

Backstreet Boys was a group of professional singers put together by a recordlabel with songs written by professional songwriters. Kind of amazing that 3 random fuckups are considered this good.

idk ask Michael Halloran (who's based anyway)

This is such a lazy critic and I see it all the time lol just cause the guitar songs clean

>Halloran also helped to launched the careers of blink-182 and (((Jason Mraz)))
Fuck that guy

Jewel too. And Pinback.

Now i hate em even more

Jewel too. And Pinback. Hates Imagine Dragons. Savior of 91X many times. Made 94.9 good in the early-mid 00s. Cope.

fuck i can't delete the post now so I have two samey posts

but the man did a lot for san diego radio in the 80s-present.