Have one on me

has anyone listened to it fully? feels s bit like a chore, but there are some extremely beautiful songs here
I want to get it totally but it goes above my head

Attached: e63def14.jpg (600x600, 98.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XE80Ed59uCY
youtube.com/watch?v=KBhMZneB9Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, many times. It’s definitely best in spurts. It’s not as urgent or actively engaging as Divers or Ys, but it’s the easy paced, windy prog song structure, and lush arrangements that make HOOM so unique amongst her other albums

her body of music is truly impressive

its impressive how she looks like a regular stacy and is in the top 3 most talented musicians of the last 30 years easily

This girl that had a crush on me in high school tried to show me this.
I stopped talking to her.

Cracking arse, too

You messed up

And that's why you're alone with shitty taste in music.

exquisite bum, mighty good show

yes since it's my favorite album
but i definitely prefer to listen to it on special occasions when i have enough free time
usually during long road trips

Newsome's voice just seems intentionally obnoxious, like someone stepping on a mouse's tail.
Also this girl was kinda "a cooler dude" than me, if that makes any sense... Would probably call her self they and cut of her tits if this happened now.

>Newsome's voice just seems intentional
Yes. She trained in a specific style of singing.

>Appalachian vocalists prefer a strident, nasalized vocal timbre — the “high lonesome sound“ — and their singing is forthright and uninhibited.

You mean like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=XE80Ed59uCY
or
youtube.com/watch?v=KBhMZneB9Qk

Because that's not what she's doing. She's just pronouncing words in an overly tense way. Also she has 0 connection to Appalachia, so why would she try to mimic that?

>so why would she try to mimic that?
Trained in that. She also has no connection to the Baroque period, yet...

I don't think she looks like a regular Stacy. at her peak I thought she was one of the prettiest women in the world, especially when she smiled.

i used to like this album but now i find the lyrics very annoying

You should try it OP, it is long but it is quite a beautiful album. i guess it meanders a bit. but the lyrics are creative. the last song is poignant but even more so after 90+ minutes of buildup

I've listened to it in chunks, but never the whole thing in one go.
I've got a 2h+ drive coming up though, maybe I'll listen to it then.
Top 3 female*
Damn bro, I'm just trying to find a female that listens to something that isn't (c)rap

her best

many of us have listened to the album fully. i have more done it more than 50+ times. are you 12?
imagine being proud that you're THAT stupid.

I thought she was homeschooled