MF DOOM General

Discuss anything and everything related to the doritos chitos and fritos guy

Attached: doom-unmasked.jpg (1394x1301, 116.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpuIvuDv8vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna start a rap project called MF Coom and I purposefully make the worst music I can while the lyrics will be me slandering famous people with fake stories and threatening them in a very deadpan and serious manner

Attached: 1662063108724973.jpg (600x600, 168.84K)

faggot niggas on mu be like my fav hip hop is mf doom nas kanye the list goes on

Attached: mf coom.png (649x692, 249.63K)

Attached: 3432.png (621x680, 23.17K)

hes lichurly me

i give you permission to use my name. i'll give you the channel too, if you want it.
youtu.be/VpuIvuDv8vs

and most of them didnt learn about him til AFTER he died... quite sad, really...

AND most of them haven't even heard KMD, many such cases!

i just wanna know how he did, i killed him.

he's turned into the next death grips, just another fad for zoomers to dick ride and call the pinnacle of the genre while at the same time not knowing what the fuck they're talking about when they say that, just recycling what other zoomer queer cunts regurgitate, durr doom has an unmatched flow he changed the game when he sampled movies durr he made a diss track about himself he's the most genius rapper ever. yeah he's an awesome rapper but he's not the most impressive mc i've heard, his whole style gets samey after a point and it starts sounding awkward, when he hits he hits like a truck though. gazillion ear is my fucking shiznit, i wish i was still able to live in the zoomer wonderland fairy tale way of thinking but fuck it just gets boring after a while

cool story bro

This idea is so close to my sense of humor that I'm a little disappointed I didn't come up with it myself. By all means, start today user.

>reddit gold, credit rolled, asterisks to make comment bold, mask is sick, tisk tisk head ache vomit bowl, -100 karma oh drama obama we're in danger, trump sucks thanks for
the gold kind stranger!
>when does the narwhal bacon? prolly at midnight when he partial awaken, i post dank memes in the sub from glen to glen no ice, wholesome awards, 10/10 with rice, 69 420
nice
>hate karens, straight flaring, fortnite kids scaring, never quitting when i'm spitting, straight committing like bernie sanders sitting
>nuttin beats cake day in a way, frontin yeets like a snake in clay, lay and spray may-mays then hey gonewild bae
>what are you doing step bro? make my dough grow, flow, oh, oh, oh it's magic, make a joe feel average, spit hot fire dat makes reddit say, "take my upvote!"

Attached: 1613508993982.png (1024x1016, 1.49M)

holy shit you're so smart

He could've survived COVID if he wasn't such a fat fuck

What is there to discuss. The best rapper ever.
I did not even like hip-hop before I heard him.
In the 90s/00s I kind of liked Public Enemy, Ice Cube's early solo albums and The Cypress Hill but that's about it. I hated the show offy, thuggy, superficial, consumerist mainstream rap.
Then years later when I discovered MF Doom he completely changed the game for me.
Luckily modern rap got a lot milder, musical and poetic and a lot more alternative slipped into the edges of the mainstream. But MF Doom opened a door for all of that

Attached: last.png (1251x750, 76.44K)

Am I the only one who thinks his first album may have been the best one? Not that his discog isnt practically flawless already.

It's a little thin. He was still finding his new voice.

gem

If you skip 'The Mic' then yes.

So how did he die?