Hate all you like, you'll never see the likes of Rammstein again

hate all you like, you'll never see the likes of Rammstein again

Attached: Rammstein-PaulHarries.jpg (1200x675, 165.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ycg9m9xxW8g
youtu.be/TeJDIzPxd0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good? I think you need to brush up on your Englisch, Till

germans are so goddamn weird lol

I still consider them one of my favorite bands of all time even tho I didn't really care for their last two albums.

I never liked Du Hast, so when I was young I basically ignored them. However, they're now one of my favorite bands, but this is after being into Einsturzende Neubauten, SPK, Cabaret Voltaire, Godflesh, Author & Punisher, Test Dept., Factrix, Brighter Death Now, etc. The fact is, they do sound very conventional and lightweight compared to "real" industrial, but that doesn't matter, because after getting into the deep end of industrial I'm able to better appreciate their real strength, which is in their emotional songwriting. There's a powerful melancholy to their songs that's beautiful.

These guys couldn't look more German if they were in SS uniforms.

That's too bad, since they tried so hard hiding their german roots.

fpbp

>you'll never see the likes of Rammstein again
Good
youtu.be/Ycg9m9xxW8g

Say about em what you will, at least they had their own sound. What you posted sounds like a million other metalbands.

You've got it backwards.
A million metal bands sound like them.
And rammstein's sound being unique doesn't make up for it being shit.

No accounting for taste for sure, but you're trying to tell me millions of bands copied Necrophagist?

>No accounting for taste for sure
Not with that attitude
>but you're trying to tell me millions of bands copied Necrophagist?
You just told me they sound like "a million other metal bands", while being clearly ignorant on why that is in the first place.

youtu.be/TeJDIzPxd0M

>attitude
>ignorant
Well, aren't we sounding like a condescending prick today. It's called death metal for a reason, n-no b-but it's technical death metal. If you wanna suck their asses dry, fine by me, but dont try to come off as being superior with your taste. I don't even like Rammstein, but when i hear them its clear as day it's them. When you hear that bearmetal you post it could be a thousand other bands. You are the reason people hate metalfans.

If your ears can't tell the difference between classic death metal and 2000's tech death (spearheaded by Necrophagist along with a handful of others) you might want to invest in a hearing aid.
>When you hear that bear metal it could be a thousand other bands
all inspired by necrophagist
>you are the reason people hate metal fans
Good
>I know when it's Rammstein
Just like how everyone knows which bus is for the special ed kids

You spelled Cannibal Corpse wrong

You spelled Atheist wrong

One of the best bands of all time

One of the worst bands of all time

>post generic metal
This is so much better than all other metal because i say so and all those other bands are inspired by a band that didn't exist when they started

Seeing Rammstein on tour this year was the highlight of my life tbqh and I don't expect that to change before I die