Post your favorite Blondie songs

Post your favorite Blondie songs

Attached: debbie harry.jpg (663x1000, 77.53K)

Heart of Glass

Mr Cum’s Jamboree

Sundae Gurl

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

David Bowie is known to be THE most hung guy in New York, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Harry's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with David barely able to force it past the knob, and Harry moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on David's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Attached: BOWIED.jpg (184x274, 8.58K)

Cruel Summer

why the hell are you so obsessed with another mans dick?

detroit 442

>tfw you will never have violent rough sex with debbie harry

david gilmour did

sexy cameltoe

because it's a funny meme

FUN FACT: blondie's parents named her after ADOLF HITLER (creator of THE HOLOCAUST)

Holocaust was invented by the Turks

Atomic is their best song

Call Me, i also really like the riff from Atomic. The vocals however are kinda nasty sounding.

>newfag doesn’t know about the meme

For me it's
>PRETTYYYYYY BAAAAABYYYYYY
>YOU LOOK SO HEAVENLYYYYY
>A NEO-NEBULAAAAAAAA
>FROM UNDER THE SUUUUUUN
Welcome newfriend!
>The vocals however are kinda nasty sounding.
Pleb as fuck take.

You are the cancer that is killing Any Forums

>stop liking a song
Maybe you need to return to whence you came?

Keep posting like you know what you are talking about little kid

I'm 50, you moron. I was listening to Blondie when they were in the charts. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.

I'm not talking about your age you liar, only certain posters use words like newfriend/newfag, pleb, for me its... Try to cram as much memes in your post as possible. You make me sick you disgusting cumguzler