/metal/

AOTY is here edition
old >> faq pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: 1049913 (1).jpg (604x587, 62.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SMWOVVVhZQ
youtu.be/J9FPhpuNrwg
youtube.com/watch?v=EmNmsu_DuA8
youtube.com/watch?v=QLMp0_KHlH4
youtube.com/watch?v=0mJYOTn80Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incantation sucks

How did he nail it so quickly?
youtube.com/watch?v=6SMWOVVVhZQ

poseur

I went from nu-metal right to black and death metal when I started high school. Because of that I always thought Metallica, Megadeth, Dio, Maiden and such were lame as fuck.

Flip side is, pic related sounds fresh as hell to me.

Attached: 1653199120115.png (1000x1000, 2.39M)

Did they start giving out prizes to cover bands?

>megadeth dead kennedys cover
sick

posted in a dead thread
thoughts on black/doom?
youtu.be/J9FPhpuNrwg

Attached: index.jpg (262x192, 6.44K)

Holy Diaper

Just finished updating my text file. There are 182 new entries (and 60.000 new characters). This shit took about 11 hours but at least it's up to date now!

Attached: 1647008478911.jpg (600x800, 39.98K)

Diaper and PROUD

Attached: 1648858254022.gif (112x112, 802.06K)

After my fifth relisten here's my review. I'll give it 8.8, easily megadeth fourth best album and their best since rust
>The Sick, the Dying... and the Dead! : 9.2
great intro, catchy riffs and great transition from acoustic to fast part, kiko solo is masterpiece
>Life in Hell : 9.1
dirk wrote this track, dave vocals are great during the second half, love his growls, fast, brutal
>Nightstalkers : 8.4
Amazing main riff, it could've lead to something else after bass break, last solo is perfect outro, vocal melody after ice t part sucks :
>Dogs Of Chernobyl : 9.7
Godlike intro, acoustic guitar changing with dave massive chuggy riff leading to verse reminded me of good mourning, beautiful chorus, first solo is evil, haunting really a masterpiece from kiko, and then sudden change after chorus, bass, drums and good old chug riff. i don't know which solo is dave but last solo was amazing as well, and then a great drum fill and last riff, the last riff should've been replaced with verse riff.
>Sacrifice : 7
a heavy metal esque track, good verse riff but it gets repetitive
>Junkie : 8
first half is nothing special, heavy metal riffs, second half, great solo duel and then the fast part
>Killing Time : 9
Dark, heavy, great riff and amazing chorus, beautiful acoustic break

megadeth covers are too cgi. reminds me of dance of the dead. go back to peace sells type stuff

I'm Avantasiafag and I'm going to meet you in the middle. My MMO ideas text file is currently at 417 lines (not including the MMO idea files I've been writing to for years).
youtube.com/watch?v=EmNmsu_DuA8

I love megadave memes and all but I'm not going to listen to a post '94 Megadeth album desu

>Soldier On! : 7
A radio track, good chorus but repetitive
>CĂ©lebutante : 9.4
Groovy, old school thrashy riffs reminiscent of KIMB, head crushing breakdown, slow beautiful kiko riff. changing between fast and slow, and the highlight, the last 40 seconds, kiko starting the solo slow and making it fast and then dave solos making it even faster and dirk banging those drums, causing an insane dopamine rush
>Mission To Mars : 10
Bands most weirdest track, extremely corny lyrics, intro starts with bass and a weird riff, and then a massive fucking chunky riff making you bang your head like a maniac and it matches perfectly with other riff in background. Amazing catchy riffs and chorus, but the real deal is the second half, a beautiful solo leading to lightning fast riffs with those perfect drums and then you'll bang your head like an animal while that double bass wrecks you.
>We'll Be Back : 8.5
first riff is not that good, another great solo duel, cheesy chorus, and then the second part, that chunky riff leading to slow and melancholic solos and then a heavy breakdown, ending the album with a dirk blast

remember to back it up

what's their best album?

Attached: voivod.jpg (645x362, 87.96K)

fuck you i'm not listening to that shit
i'm blasting aussie thrashgrind instead
youtube.com/watch?v=QLMp0_KHlH4

Attached: 1659479728486.png (640x640, 912.96K)

Dimension Hatröss but i like phobos

THINGS COME AND GOOOOO
THIS WORLD IS DROLLLLL

Attached: 235px-Wholesome_soyjak.png (235x313, 37.57K)

pretty heavy

youtube.com/watch?v=0mJYOTn80Jw

Attached: R-13005199-1546287566-4496.jpg (600x600, 114.69K)

>Incantation sucks

Attached: 1628458821766.jpg (2316x3088, 818.54K)

ALL THAT I HOOOPE

Here we go!

you get arrested if you say this isnt a woman
crazy world

why not talk about bands you like instead

I've seen women who are just as fat and ugly but yeah