Overrated as fuck

Overrated as fuck.

Attached: dBwiWf5M_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Rq-4spRz4&ab_channel=AfterTheGoldRush
youtube.com/watch?v=nNC-BtsLFdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yJcMtfRPUMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glam Blues

texas thread

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Rq-4spRz4&ab_channel=AfterTheGoldRush

Go fuck yourself. I challenge you to find better blues boogie. You simply cannot.

GIMME ALL YOUR SEETHING
ALL YOUR COPE AND BITCHING TOO

ZZ Top just owns, bangs your mother to death and let it dry in the sun.

Attached: zz-top-1973-bn-web.jpg (1200x675, 142.99K)

>got filtered by ZZ fucking Top

The one without a beard last name is Beard.

that's fucked up

Most underrated ZZ Top song EVER!
youtube.com/watch?v=nNC-BtsLFdQ

Why the fuck did ZZ Top remix/re-record all of their classic albums in the 80s? Replacing live percussion with awful drum machine. Why?

Did you know the scrapped all of their classic albums and re-recorded everything with drum machines and synth? They tried to pass them off as he original albums.

Is this the original recording or the 80’s update mix?

ZZ Top had a huge radio hit in the 80s and decided to update all of their previous records to sound “modern” like that hit. Every original recording LP was pulled from stores & only the remix albums were available. There was no indication that the albums were remixes. The vast majority of ZZ Top’s new fans had just discovered the band from their 80s radio hits and did not even realize all of their albums were remixed. I remember the old ZZTop fans were pissed — this was pre internet obviously so there was no information as to what had happened/why they scrapped all of their classic albums.

This debacle had to be one of the worst sell-out backfires in music history.

I wasn't aware that the song was remixed.

That one is the 80s remix. Original is out of print except for an expensive box set.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJcMtfRPUMM

The link posted above is the re-recording/remix done in the 80s. The original had a heavier sounding drums and guitar wasn’t as clean.

Why did you post the remix?

zz top implies the existence of a zz bottom

I went by the image in the video, and assumed that, since this was the cover of the album it was on, this was the original.

more like aa bottom

my last name is nowak :]