Why do bands like Imagine Dragons, AJR, Nickelback, Maroon 5 and so on have so many people who rabidly hate their work...

Why do bands like Imagine Dragons, AJR, Nickelback, Maroon 5 and so on have so many people who rabidly hate their work? Sure, it's nothing groundbreaking but the music is passable and in some cases dare I say, enjoyable. So what's the problem here? It makes no sense, just imagine spending all day dragging Imagine Dragons for no reason. They'll never read your posts about them. No one cares about what your opinion is. So let people like what they like. Post about artists you enjoy instead.

Attached: ThisIsImagineDragons.jpg (640x640, 111.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rV8NHsmVMPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are white and americans will not be happy until everyone in the entertainment industry will be a mutt

It’s soulless. No passion or creativity involved whatsoever. And it sucks because Maroon 5 used to be good

I don't even know who AJR is

This is the right answer

Maroon 5 used to be good but they found they could make more way money churning out soulless generic songs instead. Hate the game not the player

Imagine Dragon deez nuts on your face OP
No but seriously the listed artists all suck

I don’t hate Nickelback really. But holy fuck is Imagine Dragons like nails on a chalkboard to me. Maroon 5 also pretty bad

Remember when Nickelback used to be the worst band ever? But then music got 1000x worse? Honestly, they don't seem so bad now looking back

Nickelback hate was partially a meme because they were ridiculous in just how campy they were and way behind the times with the trends they were following but for the rest it's because their music is completely void of expression or content. It's compositionally algorithmic, and sonically it isn't anything at all.
It's like listening to the blankness of death except then there's peace.

HOW THE HELL'D WE WIND UP LIKE THIS

why do I also think Drake is completely mechanical and devoid of any conte...oh, right

Drake is mechanical and void of expression but I just hate him because he has the worst voice of any recorded musical artist.

I only knew AJR from the hate they got and that my sister's insanely autismo friend was a fan. Then came the day when I was out and heard some trash on the radio saying "This don't feel like Disney." Turned out to be AJR. Everybody's issue with Imagine Dragons has been said a billion times, which is that they're the face of "mainstream rock" without any rock to be found.

And while decent enough, I was thrown back when re-listening to early Maroon 5 and how much it sounds like Jamiroquai (namely Sunday Morning and the vocal delivery on This Love)

Radio airplay. That’s it. Commercial radio plays those bands beyond excessively. The worst part is that they’re labeled as “alt” radio. The whole original point of “alt” radio is to give a platform to good bands that need at least some airplay. Instead it’s just the same thing as the pop stations. Your top song is getting 60-70 spins a week, your top 15 make up half the playlist and the golds you once played to death are the other half. Add in one or two new songs every three months and subtract a weaker gold song every three months and you’ve got the station.

Fuck commercial radio, let it die.

The people who inflicted "It's Time" on the world deserve the harshest punishment imaginable.

>first song on their first album
>still their best song
>youtube.com/watch?v=rV8NHsmVMPE

Attached: reddit.jpg (320x320, 23.2K)

He's right though

All of those guys you mentioned still thousand times miles better than that streaming industry backed billie mick eilish and his stupid looking ginger mick brother. If I ever heard thad stupid bad guy song again in public, I'd break a window

hello third worlders
keep projecting about your genes, i'm sure someday you'll seem white but not today

Attached: 1647430004888.png (2100x2100, 2.25M)