Chester's Death

Newfag here. What was Any Forums like the day Chester died?
The first and only celebrity whose death affected me profoundly. I don't know why it hit so hard. I grew up with his music. When I heard it my brain went into denial and all I could think was "It's a hoax, he can't be dead."

Attached: CB.png (400x300, 127.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/mu/search/text/chester/start/2017-07-20/end/2017-07-21/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goofy turd's death affected you at all
You're a corny jackass just like him.

desuarchive.org/mu/search/text/chester/start/2017-07-20/end/2017-07-21/

he tried so hard and got so far but in the end, it doesnt even matter

Maybe, or maybe he just has feelings unlike your robot ass

No.... no its definitely that hes a corny jack ass.

I expected it sooner ngl. wasn't surprised by the cause of death either.

I'm afraid i'm gonna need proof for that statement

The proof is in the post, you stupid nigger. I forgive you though.

It was kinda not a big deal
Any Forums only became interested in Nu/Alternative metal when zoomers started getting obsesed with the 90s/2000s a couple years ago
Back then in 2017 most posters understood bands like Linkin Park and Marilyn Manson as "that cringe music I listened to as a teenager before I found Any Forums and became a hipster/patrician" and disregarded it
You'd get laughed at if you unironically wanted to discuss or praise SOAD, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and similar [spoiler]which was kind of a good thing, elitist Any Forums was kinda better[/spoiler]
tl;dr=it was like "wow that sucks" but not a big deal because Any Forums hated Linkin Park

It wasnt better, nothing about this board is good and it never has been you just delude yourself. mucore is the most vapid nigger shit ever listened to.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
BASKOO DEE NAH DEE BEEBOOOOOOOO

The Linkin Park discography is available on all major streaming platforms.

Fuck off, there's nothing wrong with being upset that you a musician you like and enjoy has died, especially when it's someone you really listen to a lot. Get a soul

you've
become so numb

>being racist instead of clarifying point
Any Forums in a nutshell

kek

O, there's nothing wrong with that. But anyone who likes this band that much is just a corny person, listening to embarrassing and trite bullshit. Makes them corny jackasses, just like the person who write the music.

>henlo
>Chester is kill
>oh no

Nothing wrong with that. But...
>Dead inside
>Edgy piece of shit
You decide

I got a job at wal mart that day

I'd much rather know what was Any Forums like when Michael Jackson died, or Any Forums in general.

>>henlo
>>Mike is kill
>>oh no

well MJ ped jokes were pretty much the norm all through the 2000s