Incels WANT her new album to suck so bad. But it won't and that'll make (You) seethe eternally

Incels WANT her new album to suck so bad. But it won't and that'll make (You) seethe eternally.

Attached: 1661734692160160.jpg (3440x4640, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo6PgC0cP4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off dp

Attached: Swift.jpg (474x350, 23.79K)

This. Taylor will succeed like always. Idiots like will keep seething over and over again.

I thought that lonely single men made up an unspoken portion of Pop music listeners. I would have assumed that's how Hyperpop as well as K-Pop got so big so quickly.

Is she still doing the twee indie filk shit, or is her next album going to be actual music? That single she made for that shitty movie I'm not going to watch sounds almost like an old time folk ballad. I'd buy an album of that from Taylor. But it's probably going to be about boys and her haters and the gays like all her other albums.

samefagging again
sad...

Attached: taylor.jpg (1582x3000, 831.14K)

>being so obsessed
Pathetic

You missed OP, faggot

Attached: t_swift.jpg (1125x1087, 104.62K)

post leggier pics plox

The OP is someone else and he has nothing to do with you, cocksucker. Take a break from your lame trolling attempts.

kill yourself soon fatty

Attached: taylor2.jpg (1080x1080, 77.1K)

Nobody cares about Taylor's actual music. Not even Taylor stans.

Take your meds, obnoxious retard

Call me incel all you want but women music has fallen off ever despite them being more "free" than ever before.
youtube.com/watch?v=vo6PgC0cP4c

Proof?

Attached: 1650488931369.jpg (640x865, 56.07K)

this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

what are you off about, this is the attention you were begging for

Attached: tay swift.jpg (599x337, 20.88K)

The only post actually about her music ITT is mine and it's not really about her music

this thread was never intended to be about music, just dp begging for (You)s again

>retard seething eternally

not an argument, fatty

The only good female musicians right now are Taylor and Julia Holter.

There are more good female artists than them: Carly Rae Jepsen, Hayley Williams, Angel Olsen, St. Vincent, Aurora, to name a few.

Attached: Carly Rae Jepsen.jpg (1709x1709, 134.82K)

all those are bad

You have bad taste in music if you really believe that

Attached: carly2.jpg (1178x1443, 204.65K)

loll she looks exactly like me in this pic (◠‿◠)

pop punk is bad
stop being a millennial retard who peaked in high school

post legs