Laura thread

Laura thread
youtube.com/watch?v=879ysA4h9r4

Attached: lauralescute.jpg (561x543, 66.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNAuogsh7Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=rzjMq-XzRd0
youtube.com/watch?v=rfXrkvdWtxY
youtube.com/watch?v=w97FQ6vKYu8
youtube.com/watch?v=xHuupsHbuwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Robert Wheeler III thread

I LOVE LAURA
I LOVE 909 WWORLDWIDE HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=rNAuogsh7Qk

I like this remix
youtube.com/watch?v=rzjMq-XzRd0

I find it hard to believe that people unironically listen to this ear-bleeding garbage. This shit makes Nightcore sound like the works of Bach and Chopin

>classical

>bach and chopin
who?
youtube.com/watch?v=rfXrkvdWtxY

I'm not gay but Laura is kinda hot

nightcore "god is a girl" is a classic for its time, but of course nothing 2day will compare to the greats

anyway im not listening becuz appearance is despicable

youtube.com/watch?v=w97FQ6vKYu8

People only listen to it because (s)he's trans. People think they are changing the world by listening to Laurbert's music. Her fans are the same people who have a BLM logo or Ukrainian flag as their Twitter/fb profile picture and think that counts as support.

We've got a mind reader right here, I don't even have any socials and got to her because I like happy hardcore. Sorry but you don't fit in yet :(
youtube.com/watch?v=xHuupsHbuwE

>I like happy hardcore
im sorry that your parents forced you to take ritalin as a kid and now youre forced to abuse xanax in order to feel normal..

None of that happened

What if I just think she's cute? I don't care about the world

Attached: 0jjgfjs.jpg (770x578, 71.87K)

>Les has cited being transgender as contributing to her exploration of different singing styles, including pitched-up "nightcore style" vocals, which she once used almost exclusively in her music due to her experiences with voice dysphoria.
filtered by his own man voice LMOA

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

>100 reddits
Go back

didn't this guy get exposed for grooming minors?

Is this really what hate does to the mind lol, you just see the bogeymen everywhere? I liked her music before I even knew she was trans. Please entertain me by coming up with fanfiction about my life as well, the other guy got one