Musicians who will definitely die this year

Attached: 59045180-8F62-452E-AFF0-898425CBF2FA.jpg (750x1000, 61.82K)

hell be fine

I dunno man, I don't believe for one second that Ozzy wants to move back to the UK for safety, not with his money. I think he's become aware of his mortality and wants to be near his home when the inevitable happens.

Considering how many drugs he has done, it is miracle he lived past 50. Every extra year is a surprise bonus.

I can't listen to him after reading endless accounts of how him and Sharon ripped off everyone they ever worked with and he's a spineless cuck who gets his jew wife to do his dirty work.
Ozzys lyrics are all ghost written and he takes credit for writing music ie guitar riffs keyboards etc ad he can't play a fucking note despite being surrounded by guitars and guitarists for nearly 50 years.
Her dad, Don Arden, was a legendary cunt who ripped off all his bands too.

Dubs Sharon dies and Ozzy lives 30 more years

rerolling

Roll

Rolling for a plane crash

That's it trole. OZZY will never die. Gonna have to ban you from my channel for that one. I appreciate the donation but kindly fuck off. Anyways toobz that's the thing of it. If I wait patiently long enough I'll get that of age alive non related biologically female goth girlfriend and the trollz will freak the fuck out. Sex is a want not a need.

Attached: cobes DreamWorks face.png (813x577, 344.95K)

Fucking god, please. Roll.

It is written

blessed

Ozzy is getting the best medical support on the planet. He could go today, or 5 years from now.
There's been rumors for a while DLR has some serious, potentially fatal condition, which is why he cancelled his Vega residency.
Phil Collins isn't look great.
Who the fuck knows, after 50, men are on borrowed time.

>Phil Collins isn't look great.
I think he's entirely stopped touring though, that should give him a few years before hospice at least, even if his entire body is wrecked.

Saw his last show in America in Boston, feels good

Attached: 1645344325240.jpg (833x1034, 107.64K)

Attached: file.png (673x767, 810.73K)

its about time

Attached: hi.jpg (800x1067, 113.61K)

please release him from this mortal coil satan

Damn, maybe next year.

Attached: 1600486157481.png (255x280, 112.72K)

Three more months..

I think that every year but he keeps treading on.

(you)r favorite musician

That's what's up

Rolling for this