Polyphia - ABC feat. Sophia Black

Music is officially saved now

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtd24QIBJ5Y

Attached: polyphia.jpg (1280x605, 139.93K)

Ahahahahahaha, it sounds like a bad vocaloid song. A really bad one.
Polyphia should stick to instrumental music.

Really enjoyed it

Is this a fucking joke? I don't know if i wanna laugh or cry.

lmao this is the filter song. can't wait to see all the gutiarcels have an autistic meltdown

Like it or not, this is the future. Polyphia is finally bringing guitar music back into mainstream and they're doing it in a fresh way. Nobody wants to hear guitarists playing same old blues licks over and over again.

They're a novelty band that will fall into a niche and die off. They aren't doing anything original or special. Guitarists have done technical shit for ages and there's a reason that not a single band has chosen to focus on merely technical shit... nobody wants to hear it. I don't know why I'm replying to this dogshit zoom zoom take on music. You guys know nothing.

I guess it is rather hip, but i don't think this will really catch on. Too fast and all over the place. People mostly want slow stuff. Could very well work as a breakdown in songs, but the whole thing like this. Then again, i've been wrong before. Most of the time actually.

We are all Jon Snow

>They're a novelty band that will fall into a niche and die off
People have been saying that since 2018. G.O.A.T. and Playing God have become the new golden standards for guitar playing all over the world.
>They aren't doing anything original or special. Guitarists have done technical shit for ages
What matters is the context. The context, the overall arrangement of their music makes them sound fresh and modern.

>vocals are a parallel melody to the lead guitar
Into the trash it goes

Love it. Cute and cringe as fuck, hyper-stimulating. This is music for autistic people, it's made specially for me

I guess I should be grateful that my pre- millennium generation had classical music, folk, blues and jazz to make their interpretation of rock/popular music and authors like Tolkien or Philip k Dick to be inspired by.
These guys music sounds like they know nothing but anime and Idol music.
That track was remarkable in it's utter blandness and being instantly forgettable.
They have more Tattoos than personality.
I'm away to play some Hendrix and Jeff Beck and some Aphex Twin and maybe finish off with some Ornette Coleman and a little Danny brown.

absolute plastic faggotry someone needs to dimebag this ayy lmao looking tranny on stage asap holy shit

Retarded boomer take. Not surprising though.
Also, Tim Henson's playing is heavily inspired by Jimi Hendrix

Attached: How Do You Do, Fellow Kids.jpg (702x154, 14.35K)

>Retarded boomer take. Not surprising though.
such a predictable response and i'm nowhere near being a boomer you 12 year old.
He sounds as inspired by Hendrix as the ringtones on my old Nokia.
Guitar based chip tune trash played by the zoomiest zoomers.

That guy is the definition of American "plastic" punk.

>old music good new music because... because shasjrjskdfjalsd
Such a predictable boomer response

that song was dogshit and that band suck
you can have it zoomy and keep the thread you're welcome to it.
Enjoy your shit era of crap music.

Another predictable response. Seethe and cope, boomie

that asian pussy is getting to his head

Steve Vai likes them. Rick Beato likes them. So does Satriani, and even fucking Slash of all people praised them.
At least they're trying to do something new in modern musical landscape, unlike Greta Van Fleet for example (anyone remembers these fuckers?)