Metal is shit

Metal is shit

Attached: ACF552F2-20A4-4D8D-A245-3AA9D3E401F6.jpg (556x647, 109.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpVa-x7YndY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you forgot the

No I actually like fun music like Chuck Berry and t.rex

well, it's got no aesthetic appeal at all. the best of it is just pure adrenaline.

youtube.com/watch?v=SpVa-x7YndY

i don't understand people who can only listen to metal.

largely, music would be better off without it

I have enough adrenaline any way I’m a chad

>t.rex
Lol Slade and Sweet are still better glam rock bands.

This doesn’t even excite me remotley it just sounds like a dull thud with some virgin growling over it. I think you mean aggression not adrenaline. Something like the slider is infinitely more exciting then this crap

If thats the only metal you can think of i would hate it too, luckily there are so many subgenres.

Shut the actual fuck up just cause you wouldn’t know actual fun if it punched you in the face doesn’t make fucking sweet better than Marc bolan. If this doesn’t excite you you have no soul. Slade is cool tho

Attached: 9F3ECD77-9F1B-459F-8685-54EC2EFE30C1.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

This is what every metal fag says lol. It’s complete autism the only good metal is this specific type. If it was actually good there’d be a consensus on what’s good and what isn’t. Every jazz fan knows Coltrane is god because it’s actually a worthwhile genre

yeah, i suppose i mean aggression but i dont see that much contradiction between that and adrenaline.

trex is amazing, but it's just not comparable. music like Code Orange just boils all creative energy into something aggressive. T.Rex is just good rock and roll music. theres bite to it, but it's not pure bite. theres more depth

you are so fucking wrong. black sabbath? iron maiden? metallica? shut the fuck up

I like to have a good time not an angry time. Guess I’m just a more at peace person

Most metal is bad, but nothing is as bad as a pair of saggy and misshapen tits.

Sabbath is hard rock and they are good. Can’t stand maiden every time I’ve listened to them I can’t even believe there popular there not even loud it’s the most embarrassing cringe shit I’ve ever heard. Don’t mind Metallica but it’s probably just cause they take a lot of from rock

>black sabbath? iron maiden?
hard rock
>metallica?
loud punk

Don't forget you're on a board with a bunch of edgy motherfuckers, if you think the shit thats being posted here is for real i'm afraid you'll be in for a surprise. People that hate metal don't listen to it, they heared some of it and file it under 'not interrested' and move on

sabbath is literally heavy metal. also deftones? doesn't everyone here jizz over deftones?

This is such a stupid take. Why would I like some obscure metal, if I don’t like the most acclaimed metal?

iron maiden is metal. idk what to tell u

How are sabbath metal they actually have rhythm? They just inspired the aesthetics of metal

Deftones are gay, whiny shit

For a band to be good, everything has to be good. Like for instance i like Iron Maiden, but i can't stand the vocals of Bruce Dickinson. This is not a popular take, but it's just my opinion. Chances are there are metalbands you like, you just haven't heared them. Once you do, it all clicks. But that does not mean you like all the bands in that genre. I overall don't like pop music, but sometimes theres a song were i go 'wow, that does sound fucking good'. But maybe it's just me and you are wired completely different.

This isn't even metal, it's punk bud

yeah deftones fucking suck, i was using it as an example.