/chart/: unpopular opinions day

r8, h8, b8, and drop some personal opinions about music on others' charts

last time it went on for like 3 days, come on boys

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2912x2000, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzJvKfnIymg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

electric miles worst miles

Attached: ztopsters2 (3).png (2836x1320, 3.94M)

even worst miles is better music than 90% of western popular music so I'll take it
my unpopular Miles opinion would be Kind of Blue being bland and so easily ignorable. I would take a lot of other hard bop records of his and other players over KoB

about yours I'd say that Floyd's most acclaimed era (basically anything after Barrett) very much sucks, especially dsotm and the wall

I haven't listened to most of your chart to give many personal opinions but Misfits rule, Bob Dylan annoys me I guess...I hate his way of singing
Pink Floyd does bores me

Attached: topsters2.jpg (1720x1440, 1.31M)

Pestilence, Death, Slayer, Iggy Pop, the Ramones and Morbid Angel are the only good things on this chart.

you missed one band

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 5.28.19 PM.png (608x860, 880.93K)

cool chart
future days > tago mago
nice popol vuh pick
i dont understand why pink floyd gets so much praise, especially wish you were here (the album, the song is nice)
metal always cringes me and i dont know why

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2166x1352, 796.97K)

Nice tits

>cool chart
thanks
i never got too much into the killing joke debut, i preferred eighties and haven't gotten around to the metal stuff. what do you think about them

theyre fine, im not really that into them honestly but ive been enjoying their debut lately
theyre staple post punk though which is my favorite genre but i prefer stuff like the pop group, tuxedomoon and this heat

you ever heard of pink turns blue?

youtube.com/watch?v=MzJvKfnIymg

the only thing i like about yung lean is his instrumentals.

Attached: chart.png (1949x1390, 3.79M)

very cool
check senni
>his
metal
relisten this album today klf, not my cup a tea but i can understand why u lov it
idk
more lrd

Attached: topsters2 (2).jpg (4200x4200, 2.19M)

stop droning me faggot

Attached: 87908375-06DB-4F9A-9408-C555BBA588C5.jpg (2020x2020, 720.72K)

absolutely no one is droning you pleb. that's not even your taste lmfao

Yeah drone me again and again listen homm 3 ost

oh yeah since u got banned on rym
i like automatic writing so much bc of the harmonic and textural progressions and the amount of stuff going on and the way it makes me feel
there are lots of swag moments with the instrumentation zipping around or subtly cutting in and out or phasing in interesting ways
i like how the indeterminacy helps it resolve into a more profound telos so to speak, kind of in the way trout mask replica does, like it’s outlining a more interesting harmonic structure without actually playing all the notes, same thing with satie and morton feldman
i prefer it to his other albums bc it isn’t pretentious and cringe in the lyrics and feels more real and there’s more stuff going on all the time to keep me engaged and hypnotized in a sense
idk i can’t really explain it but i tried

it’s a joke u autist
ok i will

interesting array of singles... don't see that often on charts
based dizzy enjoyer
i cant even comment on this
fuckin love those lean songs
you wouldn't happen to be a millennial would you?
is that robert ashley album good enough to be on there twice?

Attached: AUG2022.jpg (2541x1600, 970.75K)

+ozzy
++anthrax
+++soundgarden

++home
++korn
I only like the first korn album so far. Beauty in its rawness.

Attached: topsters083122.jpg (2358x1600, 1.07M)

>interesting array of singles... don't see that often on charts
singles are so underappreciated on online circles. there isn't a greater achievement than to write a transcendental song