Mama, I'm coming home

Mama, I'm coming home

;_;

Attached: 302674229_787622965999388_301580445084875443_n.jpg (526x523, 74.44K)

Every self-respecting metalfan hates Pozzy Cukpourne. His brand of fake metal (we call it diapershit) turned metal into a laughingstock and gave birth to bands that prioritize laughable theatrics over musicianship. This whoreson's awful TV-show was the final nail in the cofffin. The world is better off without that diapershitting batfucker.

At least he's half alive

Time for him to repent as he's going to meet his maker soon

thats ozzy the rock king

Lololololol

Yo retard the only metal band that was ever worth a shit was sabbath

Why is he so fucked up? He's only 73.

thats a weird way to spell Iron Maiden

Lack of exercise only accelerates your aging process.

>we
No no, you call it diapershit

Drug and alcohol use. Also I think he has Parkinson’s

hes been high for 60 of the 73 years user

He looked good the other week, considering his illness and drugs etc

Attached: Ozzy-Osbourne-Commonwealth-Games.jpg (2000x1270, 83.96K)

73’s not young lmao. Considering the life hes lead he’s done well to get to this age. He’s no Keith Richards tho

>He's only 73.

Attached: 1637883381944.png (620x519, 7.23K)

Cocaine is hell of a drug.

does his band still put on a good show? i remember in 2016 an user said he was great but that could've been a lie

Keith Richards has never done drugs, it's all a LARP.

He was probably pumped full of painkillers, he had a stand next to him in case he needed a break. He also wasn't singing if you watch the video. These aren't criticisms, btw, it was great to just see him after his recent health scares.

>He also wasn't singing if you watch the video
That should be a criticism though. Using backing tracks is the greatest fraud that can be committed by a musician.

twu fuck my asshole trolls

Did people forget how many drugs these fuckers did back in the days? It's a wonder he even managed to get to 70s