Zoomers really listen to music through phone speakers and change tracks after a minute and a half...

Zoomers really listen to music through phone speakers and change tracks after a minute and a half. And that's not to mention the actual quality of the music.

Attached: 1651581461630.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KP-70_fCv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I start my morning listening to music off my phone in the tub

I still buy CD's and play entire albums in the car.

> most of the people don't care about music
yes

general population doesn't care about muh artistic integrity
boomers listened to music through radio while driving and barely hearing the music through the engine sounds

What do zoomer kids even listen to. I haven't talked to anyone under the age of 22 in like 3 years

Who cares? God damn you faggots are obsessed with Zoomers it's not even funny

t. zoomer

t. Bitter millennial

We get it, bro, you got a superiority complex since you don't have anything else to cling on to

anyone with this haircut deserves to be beaten to death

Attached: Syd Barrett Hendrix Tour 1.jpg (1018x637, 134.85K)

Look at the billboard top 10

my friends arent zoomers (30y) but i still cringe from their music taste. am i just a hater? just today they linked this and praised it as godlike music youtube.com/watch?v=2KP-70_fCv4

>raggaeton favela roach music
The first couple of seconds are unbearable. Are the broccoli cut zoomers unironically listening to this?

i have no idea about zoomers, but yes, they volunterily listen to this. good to know its not just me. its quite depressing when all your friends like things you cant stand

didn't ask + L + ratio

>He has a broccoli cut, listens to reggaeton because it makes him feel less white, and worships black cultural exports like "Lil Baby"

Attached: n.jpg (500x333, 24.22K)

>Ethan predicted the broccoli cut

Attached: The 40 year old zoomer.png (922x453, 675.19K)

Only grannies had this haircut when i was a kid

Where I'm from the kids have started to combine it with a mullet.

It's not my fault I was born with curly hair, wtf am I suppose to do?

Attached: 1661427478777652.jpg (886x1024, 135.96K)

Boomers are really mad that Blink 182 is retro huh

you need to upgrade your life and get a portable bluetooth speaker. can't imagine my baths without one

Attached: 1518401544231.gif (180x183, 405.63K)