AMAZING album holy shit

AMAZING album holy shit

Attached: 9391518.jpg (2400x2400, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/11sgpYVn91yK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genuinely was so thrilled to discover this album. It's been a long time since I've felt so positive about new music. What's your favorite song?

the place where he inserted the blade (dick)

Snoozecore

The only good part was the drumming on snowglobes

Yeah that one is great

I fucked it up cause I suck but I have recorded the intro for you

voca.ro/11sgpYVn91yK

i agree with the shit part. music for college students

Attached: bcnr2.jpg (1071x571, 134.76K)

Some beautiful stuff on this album, started listening to BCNR in 2021 after black midi caught my attention.

trying too hard to be special

It's really weird to me that so many people on this site see this band as just a run of the mill boring Arcade Fire ripoff for college students or whatever you want to say. It just seems undeniable to me that they've got their own thing going on that's really special. I won't be able to convince anyone, but that's how I feel. I almost never buy into hype

>AMAZING album holy shit

Attached: reddit.png (1125x1494, 395.2K)

Please fellate me please you're so cool and based and you go on Any Forums.com!!

Any Forums is contrarian, but sometimes maybe that's good, reddit is probably sucking BCNR D nonstop. BCNR and Black midi are two of the few bands i've enjoyed that popped up lately who had a good sound going for them.

"contrarian" is just a retarded card to legitimize your shitty wanking taste. leftfield music (independent oe whatever) is far from an objective point of view, if you're looking for it you better fuck off to the top 40. dilate

This is the ITAOTS of the 2020s

only on Any Forums you have people shitting on bcnr because of their contrarianism
on reddit, twitter, rym, aoty, youtube and other platforms everyone is praising them (along with other Any Forumscore albums)

it seems like a real meme but ill give it a try

Just no you fucking retardado contrarianism is real

contrarianism is real but this record needs to contrarianism to hate, it's just genuinely shit

you sound like a redditor

it has very small glimpses of true potential but mostly mids af prog maybe 3 minutes of real genius

>Reddit Country, Reddit Road
Go back