Cringe

Why is Jacob Collier so cringe?

Attached: 63D33DD1-0D2A-4FC8-99C1-2F9473CD75FC.jpg (1280x720, 62.56K)

Autismo high on music theory who shamelessly applies it to the normiecore mall music genres which makes it incredibly corny.

hes autistic and has an unlikeable babyface (he's apparently like 28 or some shit but looks 15)
comes off as an arrogant boy wonder sheldon big bang theory type
this wouldnt matter if his music wasnt boring corny ass shit

He's what happens when intellect triumphs over soul.

Music of the conservatoire should stay there

he looks like an amalgamation of all the annoying kids at school

Jacob Colli-AI was not programmed to convey any emotion or feeling whatsoever

Theory nerds lack soul. Every youtube music douche fails to write anything good

i like this post

Attached: 1623699204989.jpg (385x375, 20.84K)

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

I dunno, it's kinda hard to nail. Hischildish earnestness is at once endearing and disgusting. He makes these hyper complex compositions that are very interesting but *don't sound good* and this coupled with his obsession with theory concepts and applying to them make him at once douchey and a super nice guy.

But in 50 years his compositions will be studied in the music schools.

based

because louis cole is superior in every way

He's a theater club kid.

He only does butt-stuff.
FYI.

not sure if based or cringe

Because anything you do he could do better, if he just wanted.

Most likely you just don't like his style and need to grasp at straws for reasons not to like it.
When you can't find any real reason not to like it, cringe and soulless are unfalsifiable so they're all you have left.

I love him.

Attached: 1608889711787.jpg (900x1200, 229.43K)

this is it, i think hes a nice seeming guy and is trying to make the best music he can with the theory that interests him so much. admittedly the theory IS interesting. i just think he needs to learn to actually apply it well.

if he would strip back the kitchen sink method, i think he could make some decent tracks. there were a couple of stripped back tracks on Djesse 2 and 3 that werent half bad (like Feel or Time to rest your weary head), but they are of course sandwiched with his usual maximalist bs

>making Any Forums seethe, one album at a time

Attached: 1620172950909.jpg (1365x2048, 298.35K)

also All I Need is an objectively good track, fuck all of you