Thoughts on Weird Al?

Attached: image.jpg (974x680, 51.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2Vl7JEjfc
youtube.com/watch?v=DFI6cV9slfI
youtube.com/watch?v=PtMU8nvZzOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greatest entertainer that ever was or will be

I grew up in Eastern Europe in the early 00s and we all listened to Weird Al parodies back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2Vl7JEjfc

he's great

So sad that he lives with a hernia ;'(

kinda weird

Amazing live

I've loved a lot of genres in my years but one constant throughout my life has been my love for Weird Al

If you hate Weird Al you probably have a miserable personality. I can understand why someone would dislike him. He is kinda corny but it's in a very inoffensive way. That's why I always liked him. I also loved the movie UHF.

Is he? Hes coming but i only know like 5 or 6 six songs from him. Would it be worth it?

When he does his full show with the costumes and shit its amazing. Also plays a lot of his AL TV bits on the big screens during intermissions so thats kino

Hes currently doing a much more toned down tour right now but I couldnt get tickets in time

Honestly i dont really listen to his music on its own, but i really like the music videos. UHF was good. And the new "biopic" looks funny. But i cant picture sitting down and listening to a weird al record.

some of his best songs aren't parodies
Hardware store for instance
youtube.com/watch?v=DFI6cV9slfI

that's not michael

Hardware Store and Dare To Be Stupid are both legitimately great songs.

I like the style parodies more than the song parodies
youtube.com/watch?v=PtMU8nvZzOs

Based since Eat It

UHF was underrated. It had Kramer in it and that jewish slut who was The Nanny

>not jewish
how did he get away with it?

Fran Drescher and she had one of the best racks on TV when I was younger

Attached: Fran-Drescher-Interview-The-Nanny-Red-Carpet-Fashion-02-e1583504034652.jpg (1105x1474, 209.08K)