underrated lyricist

I THINK I FOUND A FLOWER IN A GARDEN OF WEEDS
I THINK I FOUND A FLOWER IN A GARDEN OF WEEDS

SERACHING UUNTIL MY HANDS BLEED!
THIS FLOWER DONT BELONG TO ME

that pajeets hair...

I liked them in 9th grade
it's almost been a decade since then though

I only heard their first album around that age and was obsessed with it. Not sure why I didn't listen to more of them after that
what albums would you recommend from them?

i don't think he does it like that anymore but it always made me laugh when I was younger. great head of hair on that guy

Attached: Billy_Talent_-_Rock_am_Ring_2016_-2016157012143_2016-06-04_Rock_am_Ring_-_Sven_-_1D_X_-_0418_-_DV3P0078_mod.jpg (800x533, 48.98K)

incredible power O_O

Kek same, op just reminded of them so I guess I'll revisit.

I don’t think of Billy Talent

That Hair

post back and tell if they hold up

I got pussy back in the 2000s because this girl said I looked like the main guy. I've never listened to them but because of that incident they're cool in my books.

fat keith ingram looking ass

Attached: Keith Ingram.jpg (1920x1080, 136.03K)

show bobs an vagene

Guitarist actually has a pretty unique style and tone. Vocalist is kind of annoying. Haven’t listened to them since Billy Talent III.

He’s Greek not pajeet.

i never said he was. Only that he had a great head of hair

this is new information...are greeks pajeet? Are pajeets greek? I'll have to think about this user thank you

Third album was when I kind of stopped listening to them, felt very formulaic and safe. I'd love for the guitarist to link up with sum-41's guitarist.

anyways, debut album was insane at the time. blasting that shit on the speakers while you and your friends attempt drop-ins from a hand-made quarter pipe on the driveway = classic.

according to wikipedia he is of Goan descent, which are people from Goa, India. So you are full of shit, in other words. He is pajeet.

First two albums

I kinda stopped after that

youtube.com/watch?v=iwTBNxec3mM&ab_channel=BillyTalent-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=LXLQlgMSkwA

FUCKING TAKE ME BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CAST OFF THE CRUTCH THAT KILLS THE PAIN

THE RED FLAG WAVIN' NEVER MEANT THE SAME