ITT: Terms that should warrant an automatic ban from this board

>banger
>bop
>zoomers
>underrated
>tweet

Attached: htm.png (632x462, 226.87K)

This is post is a banger I agree

the word zoomer should be filtered on every board to piss seething milleniacucks off
also tweet isn't used as a word, it's used as an image, but those shouldn't be allowed either
the other ones i don't care about really

banger is fine
isnt bop a genre tho, du-bop

i don't really give a damn about this bullshit manufactured generational conflict, i just want to never encounter those thought-killing blackholes of a buzzword ever again. it's absolutely ridiculous.

[spoiler]it was a joke, but yeah i don't care for it either[/spoiler]

This zoomer is right, that post is a banger and bare I say underrated. I can't wait to tweet this total bop of a post later.

>the word zoomer should be filtered on every board to piss seething milleniacucks off

I don't think it's all us using it. It's basically like children calling each other "kids" to feel more ground up. I've seen some obvious children (judging by their profiles) on youtube calling others "zoomers" in comment sections.

But birds tweet. How am I going to talk about the next birdsong I hear if I can't even use that basic word?

I’m not going to stop calling out zoomers for being a bunch of mentally challenged faggots. See you in hell, bitch.

the n-word

Banger bop zoomers underrated tweet tweet, nigger.

the "n-word" or nigger?

reddit

>based
>kino

beatles
kpop
wpop

Glam Blues

>tripfags, not the word but the actual faggots
>muh
>le
>coomer
>zoomer
>boomer

found the coomer.

Fuck off zoomer

Saying "the n-word" should make it filter to nigger automatically, that would be based

This, including the word zoomer in here just exposes OP as a fucking zoomer faggot

kpop