He was 100% right

He was 100% right

Attached: Trumpet_Guy.jpg (331x588, 30.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WbiKl9AVwfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

King Gizzard is a shit reddit band

didn't he die recently? like in the past week?

fpbp

>white knighting for a bald jewish manlet
The trumpeter was a chad

/thread

What does that have to do with anything?

>The trumpeter was a chad

Attached: 7ylmcvyj3sh51.jpg (1080x1435, 208.73K)

A chad doesn't disturbs everyone's peace by playing wank tunes because of his inability to play a proper song or get a job as a musician
Go home

No, a chad just disturbs everyone's peace by screaming at the less financially well off for not being able to afford a studio, while he's on his way to his deluxe studio apartment, where he can sit in silence all he wants. A chad feels the world owes him everything, and public spaces belong to him because he has an education and money.

>wahhhh im broke and lack any drive
Typical

>whaaa a widdle noise in a pubwic space :'(

Yeah let me disturb hard working people by showing off my inability to actually play something of merit

GO TO A STUDIO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

youtu.be/WbiKl9AVwfE
HOW DO WE STOP THIS MAN?

they were both faggots tbhdesu

Yeah, that's what the retarded trumpeter should of done
Gone to a studio, nobody is impressed by dudes who can show that he can play an instrument, make a song

Meanwhile WHERE IN THE FUCK IS TRUMPET GUY??????
LMAOOOOO
Stay mad silence disturbers.

Based. He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 20220817_120300.gif (204x360, 780.67K)

The torso-less man outlasts all of these clowns

Jewish or Italian?

Could be both

He's clearly Germanic.

Jewish

This is what Ron Thorn will look like when he is fired from the fcs for harassment. You didn’t hear that from me ;)

He's fucking practicing, some people do it because they live in a small apartment with thin walls. He should have put a mute in and/or gone to a more secluded place, but this really makes me sad. My dad started playing trumpet when he was in his 50s and he practices almost constantly but he can't improve, and I'd be so fucking angry if someone talked to him like that. Also like you live in New York dude it's a loud fucking city.

On the other hand, this guy's what 70 years old and the only thing he can claim for himself is that he studied film at NYU? When, 50 years ago? He thinks he's Thomas Bernhard or something, railing against the indignities of American decadence. Pathetic. This video is the entirety of his legacy.