Bandcamp/Soundcloud General

dj-elektra.bandcamp.com/releases

After months of slaving over DAWs and code files perfecting my generative algorithm, I leave you all with my humble (yet highly significant) contribution to the medium of Music, my long awaited electronic release: Pandora EP.

HOW TO LISTEN:
Once in a blue moon on an overcast night, twice or thrice a century, when truly revolutionary music comes along, it is often dismissed as tasteless trash and thrown by the wayside (a campaign usually spearheaded by cisgender, heterosexual, male rock critics), only to be appreciated by the select few intelligent enough to understand it in its time. Years, or even decades later, said revolutionary music may finally "have its day", as it were, and garner appreciation; even hailed as a classic, cultivating a large fanbase. Regardless of its eventual fame or lack thereof, said music can still have a deep impact even if it itself lingers in obscurity, inspiring thousands of new genres and shaking our sonic assumptions to the core.

This is one of those such albums. (1/2)

Attached: pandora.png (800x800, 445.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dmn2399
dapmasternasty.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/Zn9N5Qg7JNk
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz
youtu.be/EOPDekLQJkE
soundcloud.com/proboticskills
nkujarks.bandcamp.com/album/souncloud-tracks-2017-2020
ne3s23p2.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/solarcorp
solarcorp.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This EP is a "Pandora's Box" of music: once these sounds are heard, they can never be *un*heard, and your experience listening to music will never be quite the same. The entire corpus of the human musical canon up to this point will be rendered obsolete, and those perceptive enough to appreciate this album today will hear for themselves how limited, 'safe', and utterly passe all the music they listened to has been. This EP will lead the charge in the new evolutionary stage of music, led primarily by transgender & non-binary people who understand better than anyone the arbitrary banalities of social constructs.

To listen to this music, simply let the patterns be, and become, in their own time, and at their own pace, free from human biases and expectations. Every decibel on this EP is there for a reason. If you listen correctly, you will be contributing to the looming liberation of the World of Sound. Those with the acumen and foresight to appreciate the revolutionary nature of this opus today will understand. And those that don't, will understand in 20 years.

It is a labor of love, and a culmination of everything I love.
-Elektra

Topposting for free feedback

soundcloud.com/dmn2399
dapmasternasty.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/Zn9N5Qg7JNk

>rhythmic noises
>drum jerk off
>i listen to you
>are you in on the joke
>more new stuff coming eventually
>noise is love

The Best Shill voted best noise single of 2022

Attached: E8A6D544-86DD-4153-9078-5D24BF9A3E66.jpg (900x1200, 405.65K)

damn broseph. i respect how things change within these pieces but i literally do shit like this all the time in vcv rack and it typically only takes an hour or less of patching. you just load up an audio module and have something scan the folder according to gate/CV information. could do the same with midi. im sorry you went through the trouble of reinventing the wheel and confusing it with innovation. this is good, but not nearly as innovative as you think it is. it's also kinda badly mixed at points.

>falling for the obvious troll

Rec

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz

>Noise, Drone, Ambient, Electronic

youtu.be/EOPDekLQJkE

Attached: download.png (512x512, 601.53K)

Is anyone elses albums not showing up in bandcamp discovery? I followed all the guidelines that bandcamp provides and my album still isn't showing up. I emailed the motherfuckers and they never got back to me. Honestly i'm getting real sick of this website. Bring back myspace.

soundcloud.com/proboticskills
nkujarks.bandcamp.com/album/souncloud-tracks-2017-2020
>Electronica
>IDM/Abstract
>Post-Techno
I give feedback and comments on Souncloud.
recs:
>Bring back myspace
I second this, also bring back good Cybergrind.

Attached: nkujarks.jpg (1000x1000, 24.05K)

Wouldn't expect cishets to understand

Attached: LainLaugh-2137447970.gif (700x704, 291.22K)

low quality troll

Is this you Kevin? That guy with that neocities site?

this would be better with more reverb
the kinda reverb that turns everything into a droning sonic mush
if I wasnt in bed I'd do it myself

OK tripfag I'm giving you one chance and only because we all love lain. You better not have faffed it up

Nope, it's awful. Keep practicing. Or don't I really don't give a hit

ne3s23p2.bandcamp.com
>glitch, drone, ambient, eai-ish
I dont remember the email address I used for this release so I cant do a proper follow up

I don't think it's a troll. there are some things they did well in these pieces, they're just not as groundbreaking as they've been promising.

soundcloud.com/solarcorp

solarcorp.bandcamp.com/releases

>vaporwave
>plunderphonics
>glitch
>ambient
>homosexual

listen to my new ep pls

Attached: VR-Earphone-Patent-1.jpg (753x558, 46.38K)

this is now a lelouch topic

Attached: lelouch - Copy.png (1152x753, 1.04M)

commit suicide non-heteros

Attached: 1472672314360.jpg (400x545, 127.26K)

Muon is hot garbage, just as schizophrenic as I would expect a troon mind to be. Elektron I & II are pretty good though. Is this the new album you were talking about in the nigger song thread?

Attached: file.png (398x400, 110.26K)

electronic players LACK the feel of those who can make the string sing, the brass ring, or the HAMMER STING

Attached: lelouch TWO - Copy.png (1152x1075, 375.66K)