Is this generation's equivalent to Pet Sounds

>is this generation's equivalent to Pet Sounds
Why isnt Any Forums talking about this?
youtu.be/w-9fyRnczzo

Attached: 0029422785_10.jpg (1200x1200, 49.6K)

August Is Falling got me through some crazy shit, never thought they'd be back after Brodie overdosed

We know, user. Everything is this generation's equivalent of Pet Sounds.

Me on the left

>August Is Falling
Based, saw them in Austin right before the pandemic hit

I dropped my ipod nano in my hot tub bros :(

real talk, Finnerty is going to get the hot tub right?
the man literally can’t stop winning

beato

The fact that we now think Pet Sounds is some sort of landmark album is fucking hilarious to me. Gotta listen to Cream and Hendrix desu lol. I'm sure it's ok but damn.

This too. Wish it could be something actually cool like this generations White Light/White Heat,This Generations Forever Changes,This Generations Phallus Dei,This Generations Free Your Mind and your Ass will Follow,etc,etc,etc. I don't even really listen to Creams full albums I just listen to the psychedelic tracks but those two would honestly be a massive step up than The Beach Boys attempts to cash in on the already wildly derivative Beatles. There's a place for Psych Pop too just hilarious how overrated it gets retrospectively by basically losers.

Hes easily the best Any Forumstuber right now but he needs to cool it on the side gags and inside jokes

His momentum has been really impressive considering he’s less than 10 videos in and they’re already probably confusing if you haven’t seen all of them, you can tell the audience that gets his stuff are very dedicated almost immediately
He does have to learn how to streamline his scripts eventually if he wants to put out more than two videos a year, and he’s naturally funny enough I think his stuff would still work with a more polished style, but the scrappy secret club vibe is a lot of the initial appeal

the Hey Soul Sister video might be my favorite of his so far, the part where he talks about Dr Dog and how we all have bands we wish were on the radio was really heartwarming, seeing that they helped him get the show started

I agree. Becoming self referential is canerous anti-content, and everyone gets there eventually, but it feels like he's got his foot on the gas.

Never thought i would see them again, so glad to see they still got it. Beato

I'm starting to think hes flexing his connections more, no fucking way he got Butch Walker on a whim to mix a joke song for his fake pop punk band

user can't believe it, so it musn't be true.

Signed my divorce papers today and this song hit me so hard. Sometimes the world just finds you the right song at the exact right moment. Great song guys. Looking forward for more.

sounds familiar

Attached: Originality.jpg (1056x105, 18.15K)

Is it wrong that I unironically like it and have listened to it three times already, fellas?

Attached: 1591521216583.jpg (250x250, 8.57K)

The meta jokes are the best part though