King gizzard needs to fuck off

King gizzard needs to fuck off

Attached: 27B484A5-0BB1-4DFD-9A01-12A9BE3FE522.jpg (750x519, 118.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xH5efair05g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up snake person reddit trans

name 10 bands you listen

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

i like how they challenge the concept of album releases. Why can't bands release albums more often? are they worth as much to the fans if there is more of them? what sort of budget are they on? why should it not be a goal of a band to release as many albums as possible without sacrificing the quality? what is the goal of a band? are they making a shit ton of money? why do they do it?

literal reddit band. this band just repakages various types of dadrock then markets its to millenials who dont know anything about music

fuck this reddit band

literal reddit band for redditors

Reddit: the band

They have to be a money laundering scheme.

>without sacrificing the quality
this is impossible for almost every band to do, including King Gizz. They sacrifice quality for quantity

King Reddit

I hate them for their stupid fucking name. Their music is equally annoying.

red
dit

Good thread, intelligent posts, I can tell the average IQ in this thread must be very high.

They literally have fewer than 30 studio albums in a 10 year stretch. Normies apparently think that's a lot.

King Gizzard is better than your favorite band

King gizzard is a Reddit band dumbass.

Horrendous band

Reddit Gizzard

Amazing how the thread gets better the more it continues. Hey guys, people in the real world don't use Reddit as a pejorative, how about you learn to talk like a fucking human being before spewing your shit?

reddit moment

upvoted

lol reddit xD

The funny thing is, you know that the people calling them King Gizzard and the Reddit Wizard are probably listening to shit like Death In June while typing that

Gay meme band

this isnt reddit you 40 year old virgin

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 6.41.42 PM.jpg (1868x1240, 234.83K)

Real fucking original you dumb nigger

you're like 13 years old if you think king gizzard is the only artist to ever release a bunch of albums in a short amount of time
also all of your questions have extremely obvious and basic answers than anyone with 2 braincells to rub together could come up with, even if they don't know anything about making music, being in a band, or the music industry
to conclude: get off Any Forums and do your math homework so your dad doesn't beat you again

Dude this band is what Redditors listen to. Shut the fuck up and listen to real music

reddit band

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN XD

my first post itt

>ctrl+f 'reddit'
>16 matches

Attached: 1532923800394.jpg (970x990, 99.17K)

Satan trips confirms Gizz should never quit. Long live the Gizzverse! Huzzah!

I like reddit and I hate this band

reddit

If King Gizzard is supposed to be a reddit band then post what you think is actually good. Not some meme shit like Death In June

youtu.be/xH5efair05g