It's getting harder for bands to go on tour

It's getting harder for bands to go on tour

Attached: Anthrax.jpg (1031x1256, 414.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70tvVuj4v5g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn, i get lesser known bands have that problem. But fucking Anthrax? Shits getting really bad.

Musicians are cowards.

Russia would probably be really cheap right now.

meanwhile rammstein is doing stadium tours in north america

Lesser known bands don't have this problem because they own their music, boomers signed bad contracts and now they're paying for it

How? I really wonder. I mean, i don't like Anthrax but they're a better band than fucking Rammstein, and they have trouble finding gigs. How do the German industrial-pop-metal fags do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=70tvVuj4v5g

this song is great though, the doom sample is hilarious

Anthrax is a fucking meme band that people have only heard about because of 'Muh big 4 of thrash'. Nobody outside of hardcore metal fans could probably even name a single song from them.

These faggots cancelled a show in NY a few weeks ago because the stage had a problem
Fucking pussies

aren't they all jewish
>no refunds goy

isnt scott ian loaded?

They don’t want you going to concerts. Stay in your home for the climate.

this. only song i can name is that gimmick song they did with run dmc because its cited as an early example of rap metal

The poor ticket sales due to their lack of fans probably didn't help.

>run dmc
public enemy*

nevertheless that just goes to show i cant even remember the rap group they worked with on that track

Aerosmith did the thing with Run DMC

It’s kinda cheesy (in an awesome way) that the music video is Aerosmith and Run DMC literally breaking down the wall between them. It’s so innocent and goofy.

Mad house from Vice City then bring the noise that's all the anthrax I know

That headline is code for "we didn't sell enough tickets and the shows were all going to be less than half full"
It still costs a pretty penny to cancel though.
Maybe someone is in rehab or has had a breakdown or Joey quit again.

Big 4 my ass

he's a new york jew

i wonder what scott rosenberg is up to