What's her best work?

What's her best work?

Attached: avrillavigne.jpg (2000x3006, 813.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8QYxmpuyxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she has like 3 songs

Her face

the eyeliner

Replacing herself with someone else

Complicated & Sk8er Boy are the only salvageable songs I can think of.

sk8er boi could be problematic in today's irrationally woke climate

Her second album had some pretty good songs too.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8QYxmpuyxg

Yeah, Avril, you can't just assume someone's gender like that. A little insensitive & bigoted, not to mention ableist.

"Im with you
give you what you like
losing grip
sk8er boi
complicated
hot

Olivia Rodrigo way better than this ugly skank. I hate that she has to pretend she’s an influence

Attached: 54114A13-0FF2-4C8E-95DC-859647D8B8F0.jpg (1456x2048, 395.05K)

Asians are so fucking repulsive and yellow fever should be classified a mental illness.

She doesn’t even look Aisan why are you like this. Get a job

Attached: DC9CF486-9FCF-4755-9C5E-CC57302A843C.jpg (1080x1440, 188.31K)

Looks like a muttified asian which is even uglier than a pure asian.

>I hate that she has to pretend she’s an influence

I don't know anything about Olivia Rodrigo, but this seems odd to me. Why would she have to lie about that? I can't imagine that there are many die-hard Avril Lavigne fans that Olivia Rodrigo is in great need of attracting, and I see they're not signed to the same label (and the labels they're signed to are part of different conglomerates). Is there actually a reason she would have to do that? Sorry if it's a joke and I'm too autismed

that scene in that docu where she flashed her tits

Link?

she looks latina which i guess it what flips kinda are

That even at her age she has infinitely better tits than that new olivia bitch with saggy and misshapen ones at nineteen.

It’s cause ppl on Twitter are weird about female artists. She literally has to pay patronage to Avril livinge cause she makes rock music about relationships as a teenage girl. When they met it’s like she was meeting John Lennon or something it’s so weird.

Really? That's nutty. I didn't even know zoomers knew who Avril Lavigne was. She's relevant again?

Her smelly front hole.