Should I go see him live bros...

Should I go see him live bros? I've only ever listened to his smiths stuff not solo idk if he plays a lot of that early stuff. but I think it's based he's kinda alt right.

Attached: 2220.jpg (1200x900, 116.62K)

Attached: Morrisey Discography.png (1127x531, 112.53K)

maybe don't go around picking concerts because the guy is "based" and "alt right".

I saw him recently, it was a really good show. I wish to see him again. The live version of "bonfire of teenagers" is beautiful, but with an angry undertone.Morrisey is awesome.

What is his audience like? And are u good looking? Because if the ratio is decent and ur good looking u should always go to a concert, u will have an immediate common interest that u can talk about

Your cancel culture bullshit doesn't work on me, sorry bro

What the fuck is the deal with RYM? Nearly every album I like that I looked at was rated a low 3 or even a 2 just like these. Are these autists just really hard to please or something?

>going to a concert to try and pick up chicks instead of going to enjoy the fucking music
Retarded normie

No, he's a fag

Am I good looking? Nay, that's why moz's lyrics appeal to me

I finally saw him a bit before 2020, and at that time his live show was great. It's hard to imagine, but recordings, as good as they are, don't do his voice justice. Hearing it in the room was something else.

They rate anything old and made by a man less than it deserves. Morrisey was a figure they adopted before he "betrayed" them by espousing rightwing values so they tanked his stuff even harder

Yup. Go see him. I saw him a couple years ago. One of the loudest concerts I have ever seen. Awesome

When people say "he hasn't made a good record In 30 years" how do you respond?

Solo Moz is decent. The early 90s work is his best. You are the Quarry from 2004 is pretty good and his 10s work has a few good moments here and there. I'd definitely go, although be prepared for shirtless gay dudes and a bunch of slideshows of random 60s celebrities

Morrissey audience in America is going to mostly be gay men, Latinos, and gen x women

but morrissey is good looking

Yes

I guess you haven't heard You are the Quarry then.

Go for it. Best gathering of gay racists I've ever been to.

a waste of time

This
Imagine paying tickets for a show just because the performer "triggers snowflakes"